• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Castle Doctrine

I am waking up in a hotel room in Milwaukee this morning, and the first story on the news is that their Governor signed Castle Doctrine into law yesterday. I understand that they just legalized concealed carry a couple of months ago.

If you get a chance, check out a bar called "The Safe House"... Its a Spy theamed place, and alot of fun!

Glad to see the Governor in Milwaukee respects the rights of its citizens. Enjoy and be safe.

Wow. I went there 25 years ago. Didn't think it'd still be around. Password was "I'm looking for a safe house".

Wow. I went there 25 years ago. Didn't think it'd still be around. Password was "I'm looking for a safe house".

Now, that would have been good information to have before I had to act like a robot for ten seconds on a hidden camera.

Very cool place. I am glad I got to go there.

Lol, what was you're score? Did they hold up cards for you? [smile]

Glad you had a good time, I have family in Wisconsin, and I love bringing friends there. I have the option of building on family land out there. If work ever lines up with that offer I'll be living there.

Did you get to check out any of the secret passages or the "Call out of work" phone booth?

Back
Top Bottom