• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cast Bullet Seminar Feeler

Summer or Fall?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fall

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Either

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I need to warn you, once you start it's very addicting. Before you know it you'll end up with a bullet making factory in your garage/shed/driveway.

Yea, just when I swore off cast lead in favor of coated and plated.... It should be fun though.

Yea, just when I swore off cast lead in favor of coated and plated.... It should be fun though.

The great thing is you can coat your own!!! Using the same coating all the big commercial outfits are using.
I"ll have the set up and demo at the seminar. Should be some time for people to coast their own too

I would be interested. Started reloading just shy of a year ago. It would be good to learn and also get an overview of equipment that is needed.

I would be interested. Started reloading just shy of a year ago. It would be good to learn and also get an overview of equipment that is needed.
It will change your life more than reloading did.

Sweet! Looking forward to it. Hopefully the process doesn't involve the wife's oven...

Well.......
I would just buy a $40 toaster oven at wal mart and save your marriage.

It will change your life more than reloading did.

Well.......
I would just buy a $40 toaster oven at wal mart and save your marriage.
Lets add
Dishwasher,iron, stainless pots/pans, muffin tins < married 11 years wife never made muffins would you know she was looking for those Fn things 2 days after i "borrowed " them.
Theres more o got busted for using but i dont want to ruin the fun for the noobs

Back
Top Bottom