Cash the check and make me green

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it pick on Bird time remember we gun owners are sensitive people sob sob honey can you get me a tissue. I mean wine wine. Who am I to expect to become a member of a club that after reading all the criticism not so sure I even want to be a member. I like comradery. But who am I to expect if there is any left in this world. oh well maybe I'll go to the range and blast off some of this insensitive complaining.

I get it pick on Bird time remember we gun owners are sensitive people sob sob honey can you get me a tissue. I mean wine wine. Who am I to expect to become a member of a club that after reading all the criticism not so sure I even want to be a member. I like comradery. But who am I to expect if there is any left in this world. oh well maybe I'll go to the range and blast off some of this insensitive complaining.
LOL, it's all in good fun and I hope your membership is set up asap.

You drew attention because your choice of words made it a demand, not a request. Something along the line of "Checking On Membership" for a title and within the body of the text not a complaint but a request for assistance with a 'please' and/or 'thank you' would have spared you the negative responses. Something like, 'Hi Admin, I sent a check on x/x date and have not seen a response. Could you please check status? Thanks.'

Simple as that. As long as you didn't send the check only a couple days before, then that would be so soon that folks would still give you a hard time. :)

I take it this is your first foray into the world of internet forums...

consider it a right of passage on your journey to becoming Green — If you haven’t drawn the sarcastic remarks from @Broccoli Iglesias or @dgrantdoherty can you truly be worthy of wearing the coveted crest of arms?

8C5AE531-DBA3-4854-BB67-96B719D20D1D.jpeg

Dude, stop being so sensitive.

Let me guess ... you own a .40

Everything is delayed, they are waiting for the next shipment of NES official member thongs.

Reactions: AHM
Dude, stop being so sensitive.

Let me guess ... you own a .40
Wow, the .40 hate pervades every thread now. @$#%!% who do you think you are calling .40 owners sensitive!!!!! WE ARE NOT SENSITIVE!!!!!!! That's it, I'm leaving this forum for arf-com where I will be treated with respect. As soon as I figure out where to mail my check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom