• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cash the check and make me green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. People lick envelopes
No joke... I went to the Post Office to mail several items and forgot to seal an envelope, so I pulled down my mask and licked it in front of the guy behind the counter... you would have thought I smeared the envelope in feces, with the look of horror I received... respectfully, I waited for the envelope to dry as he helped me with the other items before I handed it to him...

No joke... I went to the Post Office to mail several items and forgot to seal an envelope, so I pulled down my mask and licked it in front of the guy behind the counter... you would have thought I smeared the envelope in feces, with the look of horror I received... respectfully, I waited for the envelope to dry as he helped me with the other items before I handed it to him...
I was counting money to give to the teller and I picked my thumb she said please don't do that I said what she said lick your thumb. She went to get a pair of rubber gloves.

I mean.... there's no possibility Derek has a full time job, family, and kids he has to do homework with and stuff.

I'm seeing the same childish impatience at our club when new members send checks. Yeah, our 24 hour paid staff and club owned next day courier service will get right on that. That reminds me- I need to send checks to the rifle range landscapers and latte machine service company.

I was counting money to give to the teller and I picked my thumb she said please don't do that I said what she said lick your thumb. She went to get a pair of rubber gloves.
did you ask her if her name was Nancy?

Seriously, who pays by check, sends via USPS, and expects a quick turn? I know USPS is incredibly efficient ( /sarcasm), but come on. I pay with CC.

OP. Maybe they are out of the cool membership cards and are waiting for another shipment of the cool ones with the holographic NES logo. Hold tight. NES will mail you one (USPS of course).!!

I'll take a shot at the USPS while I'm here. A friend of mine mailed me something on Tuesday morning from Raleigh, NC and 5 so called working days later it hasn't arrived. The mail service sucks.

OP you should have used the PP.

In this day and age, can the OP even expect that the USPS delivered his check? We sent Christmas packages to our grandchildren out-of-state via USPS in early December and paid extra for GUARANTEED 2-day delivery. They received two of the packages a MONTH later. Has OP even thought of the possibility that Derek has not received his check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom