Case tumbler ( my new christmas gift )

wiskie762

Instructor
NES Member
This is kinda a funny story.

The range on my fathers stove had cracked. and he needed some one to be at his house while he was at work so Sears could come out to repair it (it was under warrenty).so he asked me if i could be there. So Sears came and left. about 5 minutes later the bell rang. I thought that the sears guy had forgot something.but it was fed ex droping off a package.

as i open the door i found a big box labled dillon precission. I am the only one who reloads in my family. I laughed and when my dad came home he said he bought it for me for christmas.

this is the gift:
http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/co.../Dillon__039_s_CV_2001_Vibratory_Case_Cleaner

it is the cv2001 case tumbler.

I never expected this. he let me take it home.And even though it is huge,It is by far the best tumbler I have ever had.And its not as loud as i thought it would be.

out of all the days for me to be there, I had to be there when this arrived. [rofl]

Last edited:
Congratulations. That is the best tumbler on the market. I bought the smaller model about fifteen years ago and it is still going strong. While the smaller model is adequate for my needs, I wish I had bought the big one.

I have the smaller one (CV500) also. I picked it up used for $50 and I love it. I also have
the Lyman Turbo 1200 and it's a great machine as well. I usually run both as I am cleaning
two or more different calibers after I go to the range. I run corn in the Dillon and walnut
in the Lyman (using up the last of the walnut media and then will be running only corn).
Both medias get the Nutone car polish treatment.

Back
Top Bottom