Carrying in NH

KJB

I'm sure this has been covered before, but...
Since NH is now a Constitutional carry state, can I carry concealed, as a MA resident, when I'm in NH?
Karl

I'm sure this has been covered before, but...
Since NH is now a Constitutional carry state, can I carry concealed, as a MA resident, when I'm in NH?
Karl
Yes. That's what constitutional carry means. If you are not a prohibited person.....you can carry a fire arm.

I dont feel the need to carry in NH, I want to carry in friggin Connecticut, what a dump that state is, at least the parts closer to NYC.

Funny how all the places you would want to carry have the worst laws.

I dont feel the need to carry in NH, I want to carry in friggin Connecticut, what a dump that state is, at least the parts closer to NYC.

Places that don’t allow carry attract the people that give you reason to carry.

CT is (essentially) a shall issue for non-resident permits. Take the class, send in the application and finger prints, wait for them to send it back, fix it, and you'll get it.

...I want to carry in friggin Connecticut, what a dump that state is, at least the parts closer to NYC.

It's been that way for a long time. A guy I worked with before I escaped to NH was going to the University of Bridgeport (aka Bridge-Puerto Rico) law school around 1980. He was car pooling nights with a bunch of other guys including a Hartford cop. They all carried, but the cop was the only one who was legal. He didn't care what the others did though, just figured the more firepower the better.

Back
Top Bottom