• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

carrying at work

My new boss encouraged it once he found out I have an LTC, I manage the mass branch of his insulation company based in CT... He's an ex cop and instructor.

My last place was a loonie crunchy green save the polar bears place, didn't have its stated anywhere and even if they did I would have carried anyway.. Got 2 death threats from people that I fired from that place.

I'm changing in and out of scrubs all day and couldn't carry in the manufacturing facility (can't even wear my wedding ring), so it's just not logistically practical.

I'm not super concerned though at work. The site is small, gated, surrounded by high reinforced fences, lots of access controls and cameras, and armed security. It's suburban Massachusetts, not Benghazi at least.

My work policy book says "no illegal weapons."

I will not mention to them how this is actually good, and allows one to carry, if properly licensed (though I keep it unknown when and if I do).

This is our work policy too, by design. About 1/3 of employees carry and 1/2 are licensed.

At least your not crossing state lines. In any given day I could be back in ma, ri, ct or ny.... if I want to carry I pretty much need to find a way to get a Leo exception

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am crossing multiple state lines, hence the numerous CC permits I have. I even park my car in a private lot so I can lock it in the car. Would be simpler if we had national CC reciprocity

I am crossing multiple state lines, hence the numerous CC permits I have. I even park my car in a private lot so I can lock it in the car. Would be simpler if we had national CC reciprocity

It would be simplest if the Federal government recognized and enforced the 2A, such that no state or federal laws concerning private ownership and carry of firearms existed.

Since I work on an Air Force base, no personal weapons allowed. I can work on weapons systems, just can't carry one. I have to let the 20 something's with the M4's protect my butt.

Pocket carry my Ruger LCP...if I get caught, I could be fired but one can always find another job...another life is pretty hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom