carrying at work

concealed means concealed say nothing and as others have said you can always get another job its not a video game where you can get another life if you die

I carry in my pocket. I typically have a bodyguard 380 with me. During the weekends I add my sig m11a1 in an alien gear. I'm a machinist and pocket has been best for me

When I still lived/worked in MA my company had the boilerplate "no weapons" policy in the employee handbook. I ignored it and carried a S&W 442 in a DeSantis Nemesis holster in my front right pocket.

Newly hired administrator in a public school setting. No no there. Received my official target decal to attach to my back daily. No SRO at the admin building either. Officially one of the fish in the proverbial barrel. However, concealed does mean concealed

Wow - a blueprint for a disgruntled (ex-?)employee.

To be fair, they claim these are for weather emergencies such as tornadoes. They also claimed the maps can be found posted all over the plant, but I just took a walk around and couldn't find one located anywhere near my desk. I should brush up so I know where not to go.

But no "gun free zone" sign? oh man, you're ****ed.

FFFFUUUUUUUU((((((((((&&&&&&&&&&&&.

More people are killed by hammers than guns. Assuming you carry a hammer, you're already covered.

My work has a "no weapons" policy, which AFAIK is as open-ended as it sounds. I have no need to carry though because we have chain-link fences, turnstiles, unarmed security and a solid shelter-in-place plan complete with posted maps showing where to congregate. Fortunately there are many people to choose from when selecting human shields.

Do you pick the fatties or the bony ones for a shield? Always wondered about penetration depth versus hard cover with human shields.

I'm an electrician, I carry it iwb on the side my tool pouch rests. Might be a little difficult to draw quickly but it's not uncomfortable in any way

My work policy book says "no illegal weapons."

I will not mention to them how this is actually good, and allows one to carry, if properly licensed (though I keep it unknown when and if I do).

I work retail, and while I never read the handbook, I would imagine they would terminate me on the spot.
But I IWB a G30 at 4 o'clock every day I'm there anyways. Somedays I use a M9 in an aliengear 2.0 if I'm digging the 9mm.

Do you pick the fatties or the bony ones for a shield? Always wondered about penetration depth versus hard cover with human shields.

One of those types is harder to come by than the other. It is New England after all.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

Wow - a blueprint for a disgruntled (ex-?)employee.

Wow no kidding. fish in a barrel. What do these alleged posters say?

1. Panic.
2. Find others that are panicking and congregate in a common area where nutcase can inflict mass damage.
3. Pray the cops get there in time.

My work policy book says "no illegal weapons."

I will not mention to them how this is actually good, and allows one to carry, if properly licensed (though I keep it unknown when and if I do).

Won't matter, they'd still fire you. Just an HR policy and they can shit can you for whatever they want sans discriminatory factors. But, like we all say, concealed means concealed.

when you're a carpenter half the things in your tool belt are weapons.

This. I oc an Estwing assault hammer most of the time in my tool belt. If I dont have to wear my belt I IWB a shield. I've had it shown many times in front of customers when I reach up and my shirt pulls up. No one has said a thing and if they do, it's my cordless screwdriver.
Once I was at a state cop's house and I noticed a machine gun cert (MP5) on his kitchen counter so we started chatting about guns. I mentioned that I had just bought a shield and that's when he asks me if that was what I was carrying. Then we sat down and had a few beers and talked some more about guns and the evil govt. [laugh]

The other day I had to go get fitted for a tux and the guy asked me to take off my sweater so he could measure. So I told him that I needed to use his changing booth for a second. I handed it to my wife. Didn't want SWAT showing up at the mall. [laugh] Would have loved to see the look on his face if I raised my shirt and exposed my gun.

My boss let's me (maybe even encourages me) to carry at work as long as it's concealed. It is usually a S&W Gunsite 1911. With a a Sig 938 as a BUG in my backpack with extra magazines for both.

Pocket carry. I'm in the same boat. If your wearing a tool pouch you could carry a 1911 in your pocket. The bags will cover it. I suggest a scandium so you pants stay up.

The other day I had to go get fitted for a tux and the guy asked me to take off my sweater so he could measure. So I told him that I needed to use his changing booth for a second. I handed it to my wife. Didn't want SWAT showing up at the mall. [laugh] Would have loved to see the look on his face if I raised my shirt and exposed my gun.

I just did the same thing a few weeks ago. Wasnt even thinking when I left the house with my 45c and when I had to get fitted went uh oh! Used the changing room and handed the misses(who is honestly afraid of guns) my jacket and the gun.. the look on her face was priceless.

I see a few people use the Covrt 18 bag. Does anyone else use a bag of some sort? Looking for suggestions so I wont be naked at work. Plus during the summer I ride a lot and dont want to be printing.

Last edited:
Newly hired administrator in a public school setting. No no there. Received my official target decal to attach to my back daily. No SRO at the admin building either. Officially one of the fish in the proverbial barrel. However, concealed does mean concealed

[wink] Say no more...

Back
Top Bottom