Carrying and using the head

Man i guess the japanese haven't invested alot of time on the toilet research and development field. I figured they would have some kind of computerized toilet or something.

They actually do... you either get "the hole" or something with heated seats, bowl ventilation, rinse and spin dry.

...ok, they don't have spin dry, but the rest they do. No integrated holster though [thinking]

I draw and point them at the door in case somebody tries a stall invasion while I'm dropping a deuce. (or I point them at the floor in case I see Rob87 peeking under the door)...

Fixed it for Jim...

EddieCoyleOnCan.jpg

I fixed it for Hanwei:

fp.jpg

Fanny Packs, I know you love them!!

This really doesn't apply to me because I can hold a crap for at least 4 days.

Of course, when I finally do try to bomb after 4 days I'll need energy bars, an epidural, and a breathing coach, but I'll get it out.

You should try stand up, because that's some funny shi#

A.C. Slater [smile]

[rofl][laugh2]

Last edited:
The old school Japanese toilets actually make more sense. Things line up better. I had the opportunity to use squatters before, especially in the more rural areas of Japan. When you use a regular toilet, it's like squeezing a tube of toothpaste from the middle. When you use a squatter, the very act of squatting makes you squeeze the tube from the end.
I remember going into a bathroom in Kyoto where one of the stalls was labeled "Western Toilet". I thought it looked pretty much normal to me, so I opened one of the other stall doors to see what the alternative was. A squatter definitely takes some getting used to , but not a good option if you have a case of the green apple quickstep.

The Cadillac high end toilets are western style, but some come with several buttons, and many more moving parts than you would expect. I could recognize the kanji for "big flush" vs "little flush", but many of the other options scared me.

The old school Japanese toilets actually make more sense. Things line up better. I had the opportunity to use squatters before, especially in the more rural areas of Japan. When you use a regular toilet, it's like squeezing a tube of toothpaste from the middle. When you use a squatter, the very act of squatting makes you squeeze the tube from the end.
I remember going into a bathroom in Kyoto where one of the stalls was labeled "Western Toilet". I thought it looked pretty much normal to me, so I opened one of the other stall doors to see what the alternative was. A squatter definitely takes some getting used to , but not a good option if you have a case of the green apple quickstep.

The Cadillac high end toilets are western style, but some come with several buttons, and many more moving parts than you would expect. I could recognize the kanji for "big flush" vs "little flush", but many of the other options scared me.

This thread is starting to remind me of an old Saturday Night Live skit. I have an image forming in my mind of John Belushi as Samurai Shitter.

I just roll my pants down, kinda like rolling a burrito, and the pant material itself covers up my carry... if ya know what I mean.

ace57

Yeah, I got to thinking about it after hearing about cops leaving guns in the head, figured that they unholstered, dropped trou and forgot. Sifting through the BS, there's actually a good amount of useful info.

you can always take a urinal duce, anyone walking in i am sure will be least concerned with a holstered pistol showing

You can also do an "Upper Decker".
I won't explain what that is here, but you Howard Stern fans probably know about it. Jim Florentine and Rev. Bob Levy are practitioners of this method.

[rofl]

I usually use and IWB holster unless I have a winter jacket then its the shoulder rig.

With the IWB I use the 'hammock method'

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around! I was laughing so hard my wife was wondering what was going on upstairs.

As for those Asian toilets, I could barely manage to use them even without carrying. They'd work fine if I was pantless all the time, but I'm not.

I put one foot on either side (although I wasn't sure which way to face), then I realized the error of my ways when I tried to drop pants down to my ankles... in order to have pants around my ankles, I had to pull my feet in closer together, and not wide enough apart to properly straddle the bowl. So, now what? I didn't want my feet balanced on the rim (a slip into the bowl is inevitable). So, I had to only put pants around my thighs, but then my thighs are pulled together and my lower legs are bowed out at same time. Meanwhile, I have to tilt back so that the vertical path of the dump is behind my legs and not over them... I wouldn't want to crap on myself. And I'm having trouble balancing and my knees hurt because it is unnatural to squat that way! And then I noticed a water pipe running up the wall so I grabbed onto that with both hands as I leaned back so as not to poop on myself, and that was working OK until I realized the pipe was not designed to support my weight and started pulling away from the wall.

After that, I didn't do any more pooping for the 2 weeks I was in China.

Back
Top Bottom