Carrying and using the head

OK, so I've seen posts on how to avoid printing and how to avoid looking like you're carrying by not touching/fiddling with the carry gun, but one issue occured to me.

What do you do when you're carrying, and you need use a public toilet? The open bottom of the stall would seem to offer a pretty good view of the pistol. How do you resolve the issue?

OK, so I've seen posts on how to avoid printing and how to avoid looking like you're carrying by not touching/fiddling with the carry gun, but one issue occured to me.

What do you do when you're carrying, and you need use a public toilet? The open bottom of the stall would seem to offer a pretty good view of the pistol. How do you resolve the issue?

Drop the kids off at the pool before you go out in public.

Just draw it and begin fiddling with it carelessly out of view from other bathroom guests but please try to avoid shooting the toilet or putting a round through the ceiling. Both have been done before and the outcomes were less than humorous.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]OK, sorry, but, if you have to go, safely unholster your piece, drop trow, and if your able, hold your piece in your teeth,[rofl] I'm sorry.[sad2][laugh] Shuck the gat, make sure it's safe, and put it in your sock. (inside your pant leg) do what you went there for, make sure the paper work is done, reholster, and leave.

[rofl]

keep your pants on.

j/k

i keep the pants up around my thighs. not very comfortable. i take dumps just about anywhere, so 90% of the time, i'll store the pistol in the car if it's going to be extended shit-house reading.

sometimes, you just "gotta go" - so i'll keep the pants around my thighs to avoid exposing my weapon to me next door neighbor [laugh]

If you have to ask this question,maybe it's just better you leave your weapon at home.

hang it by the trigger guard on the coat hook.

I was going to suggest this, but then I thought to myself.. "Self" I said to myself,"If he is asking this question, he just might take you seriously."

So I didn't want to take the chance that I would somehow be indirectly responsible for headlines in a newspaper some day.

I'm glad you said it though.[smile]

Last edited:
Why drop your pants down to your ankles? Its not like you are at home and relaxed on a public toilet. Pull your pants down to your knees and use the tension to keep the open waist there. If you've really got to relax to drop an Austin Powers #2, then remove the holster and use your underwear as a hammock.

This is precisely why I wear a shoulder holster in addition to my OWB/IWB holster. I just transfer the G26 up to the shoulder holster... sit down and take my sweet time.

Sometimes when I feel fancy I wear my fanny pack instead. Same idea.

I have a schedule and unless I've just consumed an unholy batch of bean burritos laced with exlax, I have nothing to worry about.

Find a bathroom that is a single room, where you are the only one in there and can lock the door.

-or-

The handicap stalls are usually larger and have more space around the toilet. With the walls further from the seat, it makes it more difficult for anyone to see much near the toilet. Choose this stall if you can.

Hold the gun in your hands while you are doing your business.When you are done ,aim inside the bowl and shoot the Sh$t.

Just draw it and begin fiddling with it carelessly out of view from other bathroom guests but please try to avoid shooting the toilet or putting a round through the ceiling. Both have been done before and the outcomes were less than humorous.

I think id like to hear more about this story

Back
Top Bottom