Carrying and using the head

Holy Crap. A 7 year old thread about taking a crap with a gun, and it has gone to 31 pages. It's pretty funny, but I'm not going to read the whole thing.

Holy Crap. A 7 year old thread about taking a crap with a gun, and it has gone to 31 pages. It's pretty funny, but I'm not going to read the whole thing.

I'll give you the TL;DR:

Many people feel they have to play with their gun while they take a shit. Many varied opinions on how to fiddle around with your gun on such occasions rather than just leaving it in the holster. Occasional anecdotes about things happening as a direct result of playing with it instead of leaving it in the holster (the gun, that is).

For SAFETIES SAKE, PLEASE...NO Chipotle!!!! The explosive discharge....might just cause an negligent discharge!
[smile]

Now if anyone gives you any crap about an exposed firearm, just scream that you a tranny and call them a bigot. Everyone will flee in terror

Funny how government has finally left what's done in the bedroom alone but feel they must deal with your privacy in the bathroom...[rofl]Wife traveled a great deal and wore a gun fanny pack just for the reason of useing public restrooms. Could drop her pants to do her business and still have her gun waste level should she need it.

Style is much more important than substance, very stylish those rape whistles.[laugh]

[laugh] My FIL is handicapped, he often rolls out of their house in the mountains with a whistle for bears. I constantly remind him not to forget, or compliment him on his rape whistle. 11 years later, and he still doesnt know what to make of me.

[laugh] My FIL is handicapped, he often rolls out of their house in the mountains with a whistle for bears. I constantly remind him not to forget, or compliment him on his rape whistle. 11 years later, and he still doesnt know what to make of me.

He should take BBQ sauce to flavor himself for the bear for when he forgets that whistle[laugh] was hunting once and came across a wild plum tree and recognized a bear had been eating off of it. Plums gave it the trots and there was runny bear crap full of plum pits for about 200 yards from the tree. Tell your FIL you will be able to find him if a bear eats him, that whistle will go through like a plum pit[laugh]

He should take BBQ sauce to flavor himself for the bear for when he forgets that whistle[laugh] was hunting once and came across a wild plum tree and recognized a bear had been eating off of it. Plums gave it the trots and there was runny bear crap full of plum pits for about 200 yards from the tree. Tell your FIL you will be able to find him if a bear eats him, that whistle will go through like a plum pit[laugh]

[rofl]

I think Id rather just carry a rape whistle around my neck instead of a fanny pack

Hey,what's wrong with a fanny pack? I use one all the time,and it's very easy when your dropping the kids off at the pool.

Hey,what's wrong with a fanny pack? I use one all the time,and it's very easy when your dropping the kids off at the pool.

If everyone wore a fanny pack gun or no gun the folkes would all look armed, what effect does an armed population have on crime?

If everyone wore a fanny pack gun or no gun the folkes would all look armed, what effect does an armed population have on crime?
Well, first and foremost, it creates a level fear in criminals, which is absolutely "not what we stand for here in The Commonwealth"... and none of our citizens, not even those poor unfortunate rapists and muggers, should have to live in fear....It's "uncivilized".
ffd44927cc33d64cf5d3985ef6b029fb.jpg

Well, first and foremost, it creates a level fear in criminals, which is absolutely "not what we stand for here in The Commonwealth"... and none of our citizens, not even those poor unfortunate rapists and muggers, should have to live in fear....It's "uncivilized".
ffd44927cc33d64cf5d3985ef6b029fb.jpg

Yup, poor criminals. How could they rape,rob and murder if they had to live in fear?

I used to just take the gun out (with the holster) and hide it inside my pants, then re attach it when I'm ready to go. I don't shit in public at some ridiculous rate enough for it to be bothersome to me that much

I carry IWB at the 5 o'clock position. When I sit on the loo my pistol is perfectly behind my right leg and invisible to anyone outside the stall and still easy to draw if needed.

Back
Top Bottom