Carrying and using the head

This position is called the "power poop"
When the legs are squatted (similar to the diagram above) and the anus is pointed downwards towards the pool. The colon is properly aligned. Having a BM this way will ensure speed and accuracy. When combined with a belly-moan the contraction of your diaphragm will aid in the squeezing action of your anus. Think of this as a sort of "war cry"
33xdkkw.jpg

I had to resurrect this thread after I realized that a co-worker was doing the Power Poop in the stall next to me.

There I was, taking care of my own business, and I hear the toilet in the next stall flushing over and over and over. I glance over, underneath the divider, and see a pair of sandals, but no feet. After a few minutes, I saw his bare feet come down (presumably they were on the bowl), lots of toilet paper being pulled from the TP holder, more flushing, then he put his pants on, then sandals, more flushing, and then several minutes of washing hands.

Last edited:
Is he middle-eastern. They even make squattable porta-shitters for them. Sometimes they miss the hole too.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah... thanks?

I am considering printing up a brief instruction manual to post in the bathrooms at work...

I can't even imagine what some of these people's home bathrooms must look/smell like...

We had a base security cop stop by the use the bathroom at the fire station some years ago and about 30 minutes later somebody found his sidearm in there

Ha ha h, ok I just found this thread and I know it old but dam that's funny. To keep on topic I have a holster that stays on my side independent of my pants so no problem here. Because nothin will make you shit a brick faster then a accidental firearm discharge on the toilet

I teach my student,to always use a stall for number 1 or 2. When doing number 2 take the firearm and place it in the underwear,you should have clean underwear when doing this.

Wait, why is it the bottom of the stall? Are you that short? I thought the NES rule of thumb was to draw and secure the door when you're on the can so no one drops in while your dropping ass?

OK, so I've seen posts on how to avoid printing and how to avoid looking like you're carrying by not touching/fiddling with the carry gun, but one issue occured to me.

What do you do when you're carrying, and you need use a public toilet? The open bottom of the stall would seem to offer a pretty good view of the pistol. How do you resolve the issue?

Thanks to all for making a crappy morning so much better. My coworkers think I am losing it as I am laughing so hard there are tears running down my face.

The one and only time I have had to go number 2 while carrying in public was at a movie theater. I was wearing cargo shorts, so I just took my IWB holster, buttoned it into the large pocket of my shorts, and eased them down to the floor.

Best advice here don't drop it in the toilet, you will have to go in after it because even a small 380 won't flush. Jk , but seriously your gun will have a sh$ty trigger pull afterwards. [smile]

Last edited:
I dont get it, I carry a sigma (aka a pretty big peice of gun) in a IWB. All I ever have to do is turn over the waist band and let the pants cover it.

besides unless you are in a pretty tight stall and someone is standing far enough away to see under the door (not normal in most bathrooms) it shouldnt be much of a problem (I have thought/worried about this a few times). next time the bathroom is empty walk by a stall and see how far under the doors you can look... The angles just arnt that good in most cases

Any one see south park with the tsa ...lol...

I wish my work had bath room inspectors..and would fire some of these sick people... The stuff people do is insane. How do you fill it up to the very rim with poo.

Posted from my iPhone10g
Remington 1911r1
Walther p38 made early 45
Remington sportsman58 12g
Early type 99.

Well.. I just took a shit at home depot again yesterday. The toilet paper dispenser works as a perfect shelf.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I just don't see the problem. Even in MA, I would think anyone that would say anything would have more trouble explaining why they were checking you out under the stall.

i carry an old "share size" snickers bar in my pocket for such instances. in the event that i must drop trow in a public restroom in a stall with exposed feet. i will hold the candybar in my hands for a moment allowing it to melt, and then form it into a perfect log like shape. i then place it on the floor in front of my feet. the idea is that any curious passer by, instead of noticing my piece laying between my feet in my pants, will have his attention diverted by my decoy.

i carry an old "share size" snickers bar in my pocket for such instances. in the event that i must drop trow in a public restroom in a stall with exposed feet. i will hold the candybar in my hands for a moment allowing it to melt, and then form it into a perfect log like shape. i then place it on the floor in front of my feet. the idea is that any curious passer by, instead of noticing my piece laying between my feet in my pants, will have his attention diverted by my decoy.

Then again,In Ct we dont have to worry about this issue since we can open carry anyway. If they missed the weapon on my belt going in then they will see it on the floor. Oh well. LOL

Do you dispose of the decoy or do you leave it on the floor just to see the reaction of the next person to use that stall. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom