Carrying and using the head

Leave it to Blitz1 to resurrect an old thread about using the head. Piece of advice: don't drop your sidearm in the blue goo in a PortaJohn. It takes a LOT of Hoppes to get that aroma off.

(I've heard.)

Last edited:
Who are all these people sitting on public toilets? If you hover like a normal person, it should be fine. :)

I like comfort, but I'm also scared of microscopic animals. So I cover the seat with toilet paper first, after flushing several times so that the water will be less germy in case I get splash back.

Ever been to the Philippines? You have to hover there... it is rather strange, because they have western style toilets, but never with any seat or cover. When I first saw one, I was like "ummmm.... ummmmm.... am I supposed to sit on the rim of the bowl or something? Ick, looks filthy... I'll try hovering, even if the locals sit on it." When I came back out, I asked my wife what's the deal with it and she said that hovering was the right way to go. I also asked why there aren't any seats and she says the seats cost too much and they are poor. But, the toilet must cost about $100 and the seat is just $10 more. Splurge a little! (Another common thing I saw was toilets with no innards inside the tank... they had a water bucket next to the toilet that you dump in to make it flush.)

And I'm sure no one wants to hear my story about a school bus load of retarded children and a public rest room at Victoria Peak in Hong Kong.

Why drop your pants down to your ankles? Its not like you are at home and relaxed on a public toilet. Pull your pants down to your knees and use the tension to keep the open waist there. If you've really got to relax to drop an Austin Powers #2, then remove the holster and use your underwear as a hammock.

So this is what men talk about.[laugh2]

The best thing to do is take care of it before you leave the house. How many times to you have to crap during the day?

That's actually a plan I used to be successful with. From kindergarden through 12th grade, I didn't make a deposit in the school bathrooms a single time. I was terrified of that strange brown sandpaper they had by each toilet. Nor was I too thrilled about the doorless stalls. (I'm not sure what they were thinking except perhaps they were on purposely trying to humiliate us and make our butts hurt.)

The best thing to do is take care of it before you leave the house. How many times to you have to crap during the day?

well, I have IBS in a terrible way, so I can go up to 7 times a day. My record, without food poisoning or anything, is 14.

It sucks to be me when in public. I literally am always scanning for places that have crappers I can use.

Another solution, if you make enough noise while you're in the stall other people will leave and then you won't need to worry about someone seeing your firearm. People at my work moan and groan in the restroom all the time, it usually clears it out.

[rofl]

keep your pants on.

j/k

i keep the pants up around my thighs. not very comfortable. i take dumps just about anywhere, so 90% of the time, i'll store the pistol in the car if it's going to be extended shit-house reading.

sometimes, you just "gotta go" - so i'll keep the pants around my thighs to avoid exposing my weapon to me next door neighbor [laugh]

Yep.

I can't believe I missed this thread... lol

Try to use rest stops... There's always people willing to give you a hand with your piece!! [laugh]

I feel like this thread is worth resurrecting!!

there IS a NES epic thread started by blitz..

i'm taking a dump and using my iPhone so i can't pull it up.

my cat scratched at the door so i let her in too. [rofl] gun is on the sink

Back
Top Bottom