• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carry pistol ? Reliability?

Which carry pistol ? Reliability? Choose one of each.

• Glock 43

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Shield

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • P365

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Lc9s

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • 43 Reliability

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Shield Reliability

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • P365 Reliability

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Lc9s Reliability

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Other reliability

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I divided this up in two polls to see which you prefer and which is most reliable according to NES members.

I'm taking what I think are the most popular top 4 guns here.

I have the shield and I like it. It choked once on crappy wwb and once on garbage steel case but never on anything I believe to be quality. I carry it about 1/4 of the time.

Poll is meaningless behind enemy lines, will be skewed to what the average Joe can get their hands on. Be better off looking for a national poll.

What's the question(s)? Not sure what this poll is about. Is it asking "Is your favorite gun reliable?"

Who'd carry an unreliable gun, ever?

M&P9c btw. Pre-shield. Double stack fat grip with ten round capacity beats Shield's baby-hands single-stack grip with what, seven rounds?

yikes! a conspiracy!

Out yourself thread?

I've heard good things about all of them. There is a reason Glock keeps losing big .gov contracts, their guns break at the same rate as others if not more so. I own 2 of them though, never had an issue. Neither will you at <10k rounds in a couple of days.

I've had all of them never any issues across the board. The only I still have is the p365 great carry option compared to the others! At this point I wouldn't give up my P365. 10+1 great trigger and great sights out of the box.

What's the question(s)? Not sure what this poll is about. Is it asking "Is your favorite gun reliable?"

Who'd carry an unreliable gun, ever?

M&P9c btw. Pre-shield. Double stack fat grip with ten round capacity beats Shield's baby-hands single-stack grip with what, seven rounds?

someone that carries a Hi Point? LOL

Back
Top Bottom