Carry at Home.

Haha yeah true i did it a few times but just cant get comfortable with it on my hip at home.
you have to start with a small gun like a .25 or .22. i have a 22 magnum minirevolver and at this point it feel weird if it is not at the bottom of my pocket. anything that goes bang will put some of the odds in my favor, even just laying down suppresive fire out of it or a contact wound shot might but enough time to get the shotgun. they better not be around if i get to it, loaded with 3" magnum deer slugs.

I have my Glock on me 100% of the time at home and often additionally have the 12 gauge within 5ft. Call me extreme but the 12 gauge even comes to the bathroom if I've got it out and downstairs with me already.

Haha yeah true i did it a few times but just cant get comfortable with it on my hip at home.

Depending on a lot of factors, you might just keep one nearby pointing in a safe direction.

I do this once I get into my PJs, which usually just consist of gym shorts. Otherwise, it's on me, either IWB or OWB holster.

Lemon Pledge doesn't count... [laugh]

106756.jpg

+1 LMFAO

Don't worry about the 45 that is always with me, worry about the bitchy blonde because when she is finished, mr. bad guy or guys will surely wish that he had dealt with the 45.

THE WHOLE YARD IS WIRED. WITH A TOTAL OF 10,000 WATTS OF LIGHTS. 20 OF THEM, 500 WATT EACH. CAMERAS. PLUS ELECTRIC BEAMS. FIVE ACRES. SO FAR JUST DEER CAUGHT.

This pretty much drives home the point that home carry is essential.

A few minutes later I hear a truck pull into my circular drive and then someone loudly knocking on my door. I thought it was the UPS man again that he may have another package that he forgot to drop off. As I come out of the hallway into the Dining area I see my back door being held open by a stranger who is startled by my appearance and he is in the process of raising his right hand, and I notice a pistol in his hand.

http://www.usacarry.com/good-reason-carry-concealed-practice/

Another 2:45 AM Blitz1 post. But, I'll play. I don't need to carry at home because I have a portable recorder at the ready with a recording of a shotgun being racked and ready to playback at the push of a button. Scares me every time I play it.

This pretty much drives home the point that home carry is essential.

http://www.usacarry.com/good-reason-carry-concealed-practice/

wow

my friend lives in Indiana, and i guess the laws are different from town to town, or county to county.
He was home one day and noticed a old pickup in the end of his driveway and some guy in his barn. supposedly looking for Jumper cables.

the next day but he was not home one day, and his wife was. she looked out the window and saw what she thought was the same truck again at the end of the driveway. He told her that if she heard so much as the door knob rattle, to shoot who ever it was thru the door. and he called the cops.

they picked him up a few roads over later that afternoon with a truck load of everybody elses stuff.

Never ceases to amaze me how many LTC holders in Mass. go through literally "jumping through hoops" for their cherished LTC....then "rarely" carry, "sometimes" carry, etc etc....Have a friend in work who has had an LTC for 20 years and I've never seen one day when he has had a gun on him (he admits this).

What the hell did he get the LTC for?? "Well, I go to the range every now and then, and there's one in my house all the time"...even though he's at work for 9-10 hours a day, plus an hour travel each way. So he's "protected" at maximum, only 50% of the time.

My S&W 442 airweight revolver, in my pocket from the minute I crawl out of bed in my pajamas, grabbing it from the nightstand drawer where it's at arms reach all night, next to my loaded G22 cannon that sits awaiting intruders ("Sh*t! This guy has a big gun! Wrong house dude! Let's get outta here!!"). The 442 stays in my pajamas, then in the sweatpants to - and at - the gym (remember the nitwit that walked in and executed several at a gym a few years ago cuz he was pissed at the world? My 442 in my pocket as I do lower body, then on my ankle as I work upper)...then off to work in my pocket....Hell, I don't take out the trash or open the door for the morning paper without it. Better to have it and not need it than need it and.."

Carry "once in a while"???

Ugh.

I carry a G21 and a Seecamp 32 ACP all the time, except in the shower, just the Seecamp in the shower. It's stainless and fits in the shampoo tray easily. When I get ready to get in bed, I put them in the Gun Vault right next to my bed, the close and lock the deadbolt on my steel bedroom door. I sleep well.

I don't carry at home because the odds are in my favor. I don't want to hear about "what if's". This world is full of what if's. What if I would have match six numbers instead of just the power ball on 12/31/2013. If I did win it would be more toys for me.

I'm not saying things couldn't happened to me either.

Not once in my life time have I've been in a situation that my life was in danger. I've been to a lot of major metropolitan cities in this country. I lived on the South Side of San Antonio and being the only white person in the hood it was the one of the best places I lived. I didn't understand why all the bars in the neighborhood were bared ;)

I've been to New Bedford with my dad when he scored Heroin and then went back because he thought he was ripped off. BTW this wasn't by choice. I was 15 years old didn't have my drivers license.

Last edited:
This thread just reinforces how much I NEED the drop leg holster for my [300 Blk] AR pistol... Conceal nothin, they see you walk around the corner with that on your thigh, they're going to make a B-line for outside... lol

08:59 Zulu - Typing this with my Ruger LC9

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone seen my tying guns?

Rob_Riggle_Typing_Guns.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom