• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carry at Home.

Sweatpants are for pedophiles. Pajama pant carry if you are true gangsta

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

this....my dog will alert me...my doors are always locked...theres a 99.999% chance I won't need it...and if I do need a gun for home defense it's gonna be the shotty anyway. I like to be comfortable at home and even a comfortable carry rig ain't the level of comfort I like at home.
dont you watch criminal minds, the killer always gets in when you aren't looking. i remember a story about a woman living in some guys closet and he did not know. it was in japan from i recall

I spend all my time doing projects,and working on my Mustangs,it's a massive hassle to have it on my hip when working on the cars.

I keep a 12 in the center of my daily routine as I wear sweats or shorts at home.

my miami classic II shows up today. i don't think NES is gonna want to see that photo though.

tumblr_m6rv5swefZ1ryusq6o1_500.gif

dont you watch criminal minds, the killer always gets in when you aren't looking. i remember a story about a woman living in some guys closet and he did not know. it was in japan from i recall

How did I know you were gonna say Japan

[rofl2] That second pic may very well become my new avatar. I just die laughing every time I look at it. [laugh]

My buddy used that as his facebook avatar for a few years. His family did not approve. The best thing about that pic is all the details, my favorite subtlety being that the guitars are Guitar Hero style.

Huge advocate of home carry. Just haven't figured out shower carry. Too much condensation.

I usually put it in an uncle mikes IWB sleeve holster and put it on the sink next to the shower. You can always toss a facecloth on top of it. Only thing I've noticed is that if I don't cover it up, it tarnishes the brass on my carry ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do if I'm carrying because I'm going out or home from work or whatever because i don't bother to take it off. If I'm just moping around the house my p238 sits on the desk in my holster by my wallet and such anyway. I don't have any kids here and I don't think leaving it on the desk while I'm home and only 10 ft away would result in being called out on a storage law violation to any sane ems worker or police officer in the town I live in.

Back
Top Bottom