Carry at Home.

Sometimes I do, most times I don't. Comfort and convenience outweighs risk.
this....my dog will alert me...my doors are always locked...theres a 99.999% chance I won't need it...and if I do need a gun for home defense it's gonna be the shotty anyway. I like to be comfortable at home and even a comfortable carry rig ain't the level of comfort I like at home.

Poor trigger discipline on the Dos Equis guy....

44582936.jpg
nycp95.jpg

Last edited:
I always have my xdm 3.8 on me regardless of where I am minus restricted areas. Colion noire has a great video on the subject. I believe if Someone wants to break in and is wiling to do harm I don't have time to run to my room and grab a gun.

My safe is next to my couch in my room. 99% of the time it's unlocked .
I like playing call of duty with my 1911 sitting next to me lol jk. But I was watching lone survive last night with my ar being cleaned .

I don't carry when I am at home, but there tends to be "something" readily available. I guess it just comes down to me being, as my girlfriend would put it, overly aware of the neighborhood and whats going on around me. You'd be pretty hard pressed to get a jump on my house just cause I tend to always be peaking out a window or looking around at every little bump or noise I hear.

I like playing call of duty with my 1911 sitting next to me lol jk.

No your not. And that's OK. [smile] It isn't as bad as a few games ago, MW3 I think it was, when I realized I had my "kit" in the room while playing. I was playing CoD with a sniper kit. R700 as the primary and 92FS(M9) as the secondary. I looked up at one point and realized my Rem. 700 was on top of the TV and my 92fs (my EDC) was on the end table beside me. [laugh] All I was missing was a claymore and flashbang. lol

When ever I watch enemy at the gates I seem to clean a mosin .
I did play like 3 hours with only a 1911 in bf3 trying to unlock stuff with my 1911 on me lol.

Wonder if allasnackbar plays in his gillie suit lol.

Back
Top Bottom