Carrs Sporting Goods Taunton, Ma

They are staying open until the property is sold... I think they have an offer....not much inventory left, but most everything inside is for sale.

Going to miss that shop. I have been shopping there for almost 25 yrs.

They are staying open until the property is sold... I think they have an offer....not much inventory left, but most everything inside is for sale.

Going to miss that shop. I have been shopping there for almost 25 yrs.

Wonder if the new owners will keep it a gun shop?

Really? They seem like nice people but they haven't had anything worth buying (or most times, available to buy) in there for the past 5+ years

That's true, I've been there many times over the last ten years or so and stopped going about a year ago. Everytime I would go in there was less and less inventory. Carr's used to be a great place to get reloading supplies, they always had tons of powder, bullets and stuff. Just my opinion but I think there heart just wasn't in the business anymore.

Al and Walter are good people though, they would shoot the shit with you all day.

For the last couple of years I would stop by just to chat.... But I did manage to purchase black powder and archery items, it just became a habit, similar to stopping by strictlands on the same day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom