• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carjacking victim was packing concealed heat… Shoots perp in the face…

Surprise! Blam;)[mg]

"Police say a driver turned the tables on an armed carjacking suspect in North Philadelphia Monday night when he shot the suspect multiple times with a firearm he was licensed to carry."

Great reaction. I have to ask though, the perp was hit five times in the face, neck, and upper torso, what kind of skin/bone structure does the perp have to survive this?

[pics]

Jay
Was the weapon a .40?

(I'm guessing it was actually a .22LR. that round to the face with the wrong ammo will bounce all over creation. Wasn't someone killed by their OWN .22lr which bounced off a check bone and came back and sliced their jugular? )

No thanks. I want my energy to stay where I put it.

Was the weapon a .40?

(I'm guessing it was actually a .22LR. that round to the face with the wrong ammo will bounce all over creation. Wasn't someone killed by their OWN .22lr which bounced off a check bone and came back and sliced their jugular? )

Not a .22LR. You can see the casings. I'll let you all analyze. 9MM, .45ACP or .40??? But clearly a decent round casing.

Jay

Was the weapon a .40?

Israel's Mossad operatives used .22 caliber Beretta pistols to off Palestinian terrorists for years. They worked well. Many dead terrorists. A .22 LR round in the vitals will kill a person just as dead as a larger caliber round. Shot placement is the most important factor.

With 1.42 million CCW licenses active in PA 2020, you might just run into someone legally carrying concealed. With ~20 million CCW license holders in the US (and more in the 21 states with Constitutional Carry) it’s got to be time for the Wild West, blood in the streets, shootouts over sports teams and parking spots, right? 😅

Yet another Biden-controlled "health care worker" killing an innocent non-vax'er. Tonight on Tucker.

404 error: Sorry you're too late, we only keep stories around for a few days -- Check out the latest headlines above.​

Any news aggregator so skinflint that they can't afford enough cloud storage
to run their business for more than a week is too sketchy to be a source of legit news,
and is probably run from North Korea.

If it's worth linking on NES, it's worth linking to some media outlet
that doesn't throw their stories down the memory hole
as soon as you turn your back on them.

I am not reading the article. So you tell me. What happened?
It's a nano-necro thread, so who cares?
Besides, see above...
63ky5r.jpg

Not able to see the story but even when you win you lose. What would it be like firing while in a car. Would you have any hearing left at all? Still probably worth it but.,,,

Back
Top Bottom