• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carefully thought out marijuana laws.

I was thinking of this today after seeing on the news last night that they are delaying recreational sales again. At what point can they be forced by the courts to implement the will of the people that voted this law into place?
They are clearly circumventing a law that was voted into place. By doing this they are setting a precedent that you can obey or not... Any law that the unwashed masses vote into place.

[rofl]

They're all different pockets of the same pants.

The state has repeatedly failed to act on ballot initiatives that they dislike.

SORRY....if I can't get high while driving a truck...you c cannot get high and carry a gun. Seems like common sense to me. There is a need for response restrictions....

So, you think anyone that drinks alcohol should have their permit pulled? What about if I get prescribed percs after my knee surgery, should my guns be taken away? Common sense indeed.

SORRY....if I can't get high while driving a truck...you c cannot get high and carry a gun. Seems like common sense to me. There is a need for response restrictions....
You can't legally get drunk while driving a truck. But if you got drunk two weekends ago when you weren't driving, should you lose your license and be banned from driving?

Testing for cannabis doesn't determine whether anyone is impaired; it mostly tests whether someone has consumed in the past, days or months previously.

There are new tests that only check for active intoxicants in the bloodstream, but there is zero scientific consensus about a universal safe limit.

OP you have it all wrong. These aren't carefully thought out pot laws. these are intentional obstructionism with the goal of juicing the state's revenue stream under the guise of "responsible regulations". Just like gun laws, this is MA f***ing the consumer for their "own good".

More public hearings on the Marijuana laws today. I say make it 21 like liquor, allow anyone to grow whatever amount they want, treat it in public like cigarettes where you can’t smoke anywhere, equip police better for DUI stops, petition Feds to legalize it for all stoners so they still can work where drug testing is required. Of course I could care less since I think it’s just a another shitty habit but off we go

Back
Top Bottom