• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Care Packages for our Soldiers

watchman

NES Member
My son who is currently deployed recently received a care package from an organization Treats 4 Our Troops. He was extremely happy to get one as the group he is with is not getting much. My family is generous with him but I know that one box from someone he doesn't know, who share so much appreciation for his commitment, means so much to him.

To show his appreciation he bought a flag to fly over his base to send to them with a certificate to show it's provenance. My wife and I had adopted a group in Afghanistan several years back and my wife loved getting the letters from the Sargeant and his troops who were over the top happy with a basketball, a pair of gloves and socks.

We still have soldiers in war zones so please a small gesture to adopt a soldier who is currently serving our country even just one care package can make a difference.

Outstanding! God Bless your son and All Who Serve.
~Matt

I sent as much as I could afford back in the day. The postage was as much as the products I sent.

To show his appreciation he bought a flag to fly over his base to send to them with a certificate to show it's provenance.

In one package I sent over my dad's 5x8 funeral flag. Thew flew it over the embassy in Baghdad, with a letter and photo and signed and marked with where and when by my buddy. I folded that back up and it flies on the pole on veterans day if the weather is good.

Bless all in harms way.

We just sent a bunch of Girl Scout cookies...God bless those out there.

Back
Top Bottom