• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Caption Fun 7-27-05

NES Member
Gun2.jpg

"Well, it's a damn F***ing children's show! I have to F***ing pretend I love these F***ing pidgeons while on the F***ing camera. What F***ing wacko in their right F***ing mind wants F***ing pidgeon poop all over their F***ing house. Fer F***in' Crist's sake! Ernie, bring me another F***ing bottle of Jack!"

SiameseRat said:
Fomer child star, Bert, prepares for his first day at his new job with the US Postal Sevice...

Funny! My wife's cousin's husband is a "Letter Carrier" in El Paso. Retired army SGM, ex-Special Forces. Not your average "Postal Employee". You'd have to know this guy to get it. He's absolutely great, though really intense. He's about 60, and I wish I had a third of his energy.

I good friend of ours just retired after 30 years as a letter carrier. He told me a few years back that he never had any trouble with people swiping stuff off his car or otherwise messing with it. He had two large decals in the back window: one fro the letter carriers' union, and the other from NRA. I guess they got the message. [twisted]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom