Captain Parmenter won't be at Fort Courage for breakfast.

Blackmore

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Not to turn this into an F Troop thread, but the only way Melody Patterson got to audition for the Wrangler Jane role was by using an altered birth certificate saying she was 18. Once she wowed the producers and got the part, she fessed up and admitted to being only 16. They were able to work around her mandatory school attendance to keep her on the show. A little creepy when you consider that Ken Berry was nearly double her age when the show started.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A little creepy when you consider that Ken Berry was nearly double her age when the show started.
well...good for him grabbin' the gusto when he had a chance. o_O for me, any woman under 45 is a minor so I steer clear.

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could never understand why the capt would not return the affection that Wrangler Jane showed him.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not to turn this into an F Troop thread, but the only way Melody Patterson got to audition for the Wrangler Jane role was by using an altered birth certificate saying she was 18. Once she wowed the producers and got the part, she fessed up and admitted to being only 16. They were able to work around her mandatory school attendance to keep her on the show. A little creepy when you consider that Ken Berry was nearly double her age when the show started.
All they needed to see was how she filled out the buckskin outfit and the job was hers.

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  • F Troop was appointment TV for the whole family when I was a kid. I thought it was pretty funny, Dad had a thing for Wrangler Jane.
    Even as a kid I had a THING for Wrangler Jane , hell a woman that shoots fast and accurate, rides a horse, owns her own store what's not to want even as an adult! Not to mention she stretched them Buckskins better than the deer who owned em b4 her.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Hakowie Tribe can now live and trade in peace.
Wild Eagle and Crazy Cat were great characters.
Maybe its due to the age of the TV series that SJW's and millennial types are totally unaware of it
and haven't condemned it for it's portrayal and casting of white guys as American Indians, and if even if they did,
it wouldn't matter to them that the Hekawi's were partners and on equal terms with whites.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Enjoyed the show always got a chuckle from Duffy,Bo Steele and the guy that played the German was Robert
Mitchum's real life brother and played Dirty Harry's partner in one of the films

Last edited:

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why didn't Jed ever return affections?

Or Jethro ignore Miss Jane all those times?

For the plot!
I knew those women were just gold diggers after my money.
As far as my nephew, I think Miss Jane wasn't his type, He was a Brain surgeon/ Astronaut/ double knot spy/ international playboy, I think he was looking for someone a little hotter.

Top Bottom