• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cape Police, where are your guns?

How werethey not attempting to steal the weapons?

It seems th officers took them, didn't pay for them, and had no intention of giving them back.

Does this mean I can start taking computers from work after I retire?

the cheif there is from wm....he was the chief in the town of monson back about 15 yrs or so ago. he was a dh then just as he is now. ive known him since he was a kid.

"Based on our old building, and through NO fault of our own...." WTF???? Would that excuse work for any person in the world? I thinks not.

Sorry but I am so DONE with "No fault of our own" translated: "It's somebody else's fault because of some bull*^%$ excuse I create"

In the REAL world we are ALL held accountable. How about the same applies to the MAKE BELIEVE world. (That World being the World we taxpayers PAY for, supposedly for Our benefit)

I apologize but this crap is starting to P!$$ me off.

typical mis-management BS: "we purchased a software package to handle the problem". As if you couldn't buy a 99 cent notebook and make entries for who signs in and out each handgun. Any system is only as good as its operators.

or fill out FA-10s! [rofl]

"These are the best practices of policing that are being utilized across the nation, and to be certified gives the department a real sense of professionalism," Roy said. "It's the best thing in terms of giving officers direction and accountability."

Whenever I hear the term "best practices", I smell [bs1]

Back
Top Bottom