Cape Gun Works in Hyannis, Ma

Pilgrims Pride

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe there isn't something about this place already (unless I missed it )
I stopped in today.
Nice place, decent selection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Prices where not unreasonable. The folks who worked there were very friendly and accomodating.
I'll definately visit again soon!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Can't believe there isn't something about this place already (unless I missed it )
I stopped in today.
Nice place, decent selection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Prices where not unreasonable. The folks who worked there were very friendly and accomodating.
I'll defiantly visit again soon!

Defiantly visit again soon....you go boyyyyy.

not picking on you as my IPad issue does some funny spelling correction. I just thought this was funny.

ackar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I stopped in there a few weeks back. Nice shop, friendly and helpful staff. Their course schedule looked interesting I need to find a bit of free time and take one of the classes. Yes it is a welcome alternative the other shop.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The classes are great! I took the basic pistol class as a refresher and the PPIH (Personal Protection In The Home) and they were both very well done. I definitely suggest checking out the classes.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice shop, friendly people, great selection , lots of ammo. I was in for the first time 2 weeks ago and am glad to see a friendly, reasonably priced shop in Hyannis.

Cape Gun Works

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. If it has been a while since you stopped in last, we have tripled our inventory, and managed to lower our prices on ammo and other items...LOTS going on, and there is always something new. Hope to see you all again!
Best,
Toby

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. If it has been a while since you stopped in last, we have tripled our inventory, and managed to lower our prices on ammo and other items...LOTS going on, and there is always something new. Hope to see you all again!
Best,
Toby

Great store, nice friendly staff.

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
I've heard your ads on the radio several times now. I like to imagine the looks on the faces of the Cape moonbats driving around when that ad comes on the radio. [thumbsup]

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Went there once, nice place. Prices at the time were a bit much. But according to the above, they may have addressed it.

IPSC_DRL

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Am on the Cape visiting my brother for new years and stopped by with him and a friend. What a hidden gem! Toby is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy. They had a great selection and prices i saw were good.

Definitely recommend a stop in if you are in the area. [thumbsup]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A quick thanks to Cape Gun Works for locating a CZ Bren 805 for me. They are doing it right, as a business, and as 2a advocates. No fear mongering and no bad information. It was a long drive for me, but I look forward to spending my money there again.

Last edited:

07BlackHawk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Went to CGW on Sunday morning with my buddy. Excellent shop, excellent selection and great staff. Can't wait to do business again and their new range/shop was just approved! Congrats! I'll be down to check it out in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asked to be put on a wait list for something I was having a hard time finding. I have since acquired one, but I did receive a call back from Christina. Very good customer service. Nice to know when you are told you will get a call back and it actually happens.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A quick thanks to Cape Gun Works for locating a CZ Bren 805 for me. They are doing it right, as a business, and as 2a advocates. No fear mongering and no bad information. It was a long drive for me, but I look forward to spending my money there again.
Very nice. How do you like the rifle?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Don't know if anyone has been there since they moved.

Shop is huge (much bigger than the old shop), clean looks awesome. I love that this place has interesting stuff that some shops don't carry. Great selection and inventory and the building they moved into has a range. I travel down the Cape for work regularly so I will be in there alot.

Top Bottom