Cape Cod MA, where is public trap and skeet

Hi all.

I shot trap first time in NH over the weekend and it was a blast. Great club, but 2.5 hours for open to public trap is tough.
Any local to cape cod recommendations less than an hour out?

also, for anyone interested in watching a first timer suck pretty bad , here’s a video:

View: https://youtu.be/gZNPavRuHBU

I’ve wanted to be a member there for a while as far as I know they don’t have public trap or skeet

I'm surprised not public... easy way for clubs to make a buck. Wrentham (a bit far from the Cape) has open Trap every Sunday at 10. However steel shot is required.

I'm surprised not public... easy way for clubs to make a buck. Wrentham (a bit far from the Cape) has open Trap every Sunday at 10. However steel shot is required.
Nope I’m dumb they do have public there too. Don’t know shot requirements but I got two leads now thanks guys I swear I checked monument beach and bass. Think I’ll be checking out bass river this weekend

Monument beach has public trap on Sat and Sun mornings. Thursday evening during the summer.
Also 5 stand ( similar to sporting clay) on Tuesday evenings and Sat 1130AM or so. As soon as the trap field clears out.

Plymouth rod & gun has sporting clays & skeet on Sundays
Sporting clays starts at 9am & is $15 for non members. 10 stations with 6 birds at each
I've done the sporting clays a lot over the years, but only shot skeet a couple times after doing the clays course

Back
Top Bottom