Canturbury Trap voice release box repair/refurb?

rep308

NES Member
My club's Canterbury wired mic voice release box is not working. I've ordered a new $400 replacement. 10 years ago I used a service who repaired/refurbed the box but they are no longer in business. My google-fu skills have come up short, can anyone suggest a place to repair/refurb the wired voice release main box?

Thanks.

Canterbury is imported and parts and service are sparse. There is a domestically made version and all parts are interchangeable, the company will also repair Canterbury. I’ve installed a BRB trap field set up at our club and it’s flawless. They also make a really slick set up for wireless skeet which allows shooting alone, would like to integrate one of those at the club too!

Canterbury is imported and parts and service are sparse. There is a domestically made version and all parts are interchangeable, the company will also repair Canterbury. I’ve installed a BRB trap field set up at our club and it’s flawless. They also make a really slick set up for wireless skeet which allows shooting alone, would like to integrate one of those at the club too!

Sounds like you could tell us stories about that. They'd be. . . . Canterbury Tales.

I didn't think those systems were THAT expensive. Damn. I guess it's mostly for the specialty use. Not a lot of call for a 5-mic system to listen to people yelling a singular word.

Good luck, Rep.

Back
Top Bottom