• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't wait to see this on the news. Or not.

I saw the article and started reading. I have a good friend that lives on 20 something Wood St in Groveland. As I'm reading, I'm thinking:

"HOLY CRAP! It's his house!!!"

Let's say that he is ummm....very well equipped to handle a situation like that,,,, only I am sure it would have ended differently ;-)

Turns out it wasn't his house and this idiot was lucky enough to pick the wrong house on Wood St..

This crap is getting WAAAY too close to home!

The media will say it was a Grenade...

images

Don't you just love this part...

"Giannatsis was arraigned yesterday afternoon in Haverhill District Court on charges of breaking and entering in the nighttime, home invasion, malicious destruction of property and possession of an illegal weapon. He was held without bail, pending a hearing to determine whether he is a danger to the public."

They need a frakin hearing to determine IF he's a danger to the public?? I don't need a hearing to determine that...

Don't you just love this part...

"Giannatsis was arraigned yesterday afternoon in Haverhill District Court on charges of breaking and entering in the nighttime, home invasion, malicious destruction of property and possession of an illegal weapon. He was held without bail, pending a hearing to determine whether he is a danger to the public."

They need a frakin hearing to determine IF he's a danger to the public?? I don't need a hearing to determine that...

Innocent until proven guilty, man.

The article didn't say how the whole thing went down, but in my head the homeowner hears the BG trying to break in. He walks up to the door and taps on the glass with a .44 Magnum. The BG pees a little, runs into the woods and hides in the bushes.

Innocent until proven guilty, man.

The article didn't say how the whole thing went down, but in my head the homeowner hears the BG trying to break in. He walks up to the door and taps on the glass with a .44 Magnum. The BG pees a little, runs into the woods and hides in the bushes.

Since the alarms were going off, I'd venture to say the guy had already broken something, hence the 'malicious destruction of property' charge. It was probably more along the lines of the guy broke in, owner hears, gets gun. Perp sees what owner has pointed at him, shits himself a bit, and then runs and hides behind the bush.

Since the alarms were going off, I'd venture to say the guy had already broken something, hence the 'malicious destruction of property' charge. It was probably more along the lines of the guy broke in, owner hears, gets gun. Perp sees what owner has pointed at him, shits himself a bit, and then runs and hides behind the bush.
He was polite enough to leave a trail of feces right to his hiding spot. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom