Cant upload pictures

Dean Safety

Dealer
NES Member
Was posting a new WTS and dragged and dropped 3 pictures. The first two worked fine (like they have 100s of times). the 3rd just gage "uploading" with a progress bar that never completed. I tried attaching file and it showed the file name with a line through it. Tried other pictures. Tried new threads. Tried everything I could think of. I can no longer upload new pictures.

Did I run into some limit? The old site there was a way to manage your uploads so I could go delete old pictures.

There are no limits anymore. I've made a couple adjustments that might help your situation.

This is a random, intermittent issue you and a couple others have reported - trying to troubleshoot as the opportunity permits, but 99.9% of people aren't having issues, so it's a bit tricky.

I changed a couple more things in the background - namely allowing longer time to upload the files. I'm not seeing any errors on my side associated with your uploads, and other people are attaching things without issue, so the only thing I can really think of is something is stalling on your end.

Let me know if anything helps.. otherwise it might just be best to host at imgur, unfortunately.

Its a problem I saw described by other people. if you use upload files it has a line through it. If you try and drag and drop nothing ever happens.

Working on iOS. I do not have an android device to test unfortunately.

69EC98C8-FB9C-432F-83DE-5EC611321509.jpeg

safari desktop on macos (most recent version)

Hrmph - there were a couple other posts but they were related to files being too large. The fact that it's working in Chrome on the same computer is even more weird.

I see some reports on the forum software support that suggest a corrupted cache in Safari can cause something similar to this - can you try clearing your cache/cookies?

Otherwise... use Chrome? It's better anyways :)

Hrmph - there were a couple other posts but they were related to files being too large. The fact that it's working in Chrome on the same computer is even more weird.

I see some reports on the forum software support that suggest a corrupted cache in Safari can cause something similar to this - can you try clearing your cache/cookies?

Otherwise... use Chrome? It's better anyways :)
I will try the cache clear. The problem is I need to be logged into two different accounts so I am on my dealer account on Safari and my personal account on Chrome. I would never use Safari otherwise

Awesome - another thing you can do is use Incognito mode in Chrome for the second login - as long as you leave the window/tab open, it'll keep you logged in just the same.

You can also create a second profile in Chrome and use that - each profile stores its own sets of cookies which should work in your situation.

Awesome - another thing you can do is use Incognito mode in Chrome for the second login - as long as you leave the window/tab open, it'll keep you logged in just the same.

You can also create a second profile in Chrome and use that - each profile stores its own sets of cookies which should work in your situation.
All possible, yes. It just makes my life clean since I use all iOS and macOS devices to split between Safari and Chrome. Hopefully the workaround of clear/restart continues to work.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom