• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't log in using WiFi - works on 4G LTE

Someone on another thread said clear your cookies. I did and I'm back in business, try it if you haven't yet.

I think there may be an interaction with some security software. I'm running Kaspersky internet protection and Privacy badger and have had to put an exception for this site into both of them.

Hmm...

Same here, everything (except I think Tapatalk) so far, I have to login again, but on a bank site I usually get re-prompted for a security question and it didn't.

Well anyone that tries to steal MY identity is going to be sadly disappointed if they try to fly anywhere or get credit.

I use a service called distrustme. They have a pass/fail connection with the three credit bureaus so unless a subscriber logs onto distrustme and opens a window, all three bureaus return a score in the 300's. Effectively bars stealing credit, results in FAR less junk offers, etc. Open the window and it get correctly returned.

The same service supposedly flags the TSA to no/fly or do extra security checks on you.

(distrustme doesn't actually exist, but it's a great business opp if anyone has sufficient connections with the credit industry to make it work...)

I had the problem of it logging me out but it seems to have resolved itself.

However, now it's not loading thumbnails of any site hosted images in the classifieds. There is a link to click on, but nothing in the forum index of listings.

Blow out the cookies of whatever browser you use and start from scratch.

Cooooooookies.........
9ed453ff4b2f3de263435b892453e46e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom