• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't log in using WiFi - works on 4G LTE

kalash

NES Member
When I try to log in on my computer or on my phone using WiFi, it says thank you for logging in but then shows me logged out. On my phone on 4G it works just fine (that's how I'm posting right now). Is my home IP banned or something?

Someone else mentioned it might be a browser issue.

I'm having no problem on wifi with Chrome.

I've been having the same problem for the lat 20 min or so

slow internet, things time out

Had same problem with Chrome, cleared NED Cookies, restarted Chrome and seems to be fine now.

I am being logged out as well. Sounds like a cookie and/or cache problem.

I just cleared cache and cookies and seems to have fixed it for now...

Last edited:
Had the same problem last night. Cleared cache and NES cookies, and reloaded the site. Worked great.

Works on my phone on WiFi this morning. Haven't tried my desktop yet.

My first thought last night was "did I get banned?? Wtf did I post this time without thinking???"

Username/Password not saving

My username and password are randomly not saving, requiring me to sign in each time I visit NES. Not a big deal, but sometimes it happens when I go to a different thread or hit the back button. I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or with the forum software. I'm using a Mac, OS X 10.11.5, Safari, Version 9.1.1 (11601.6.17). Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

Back
Top Bottom