Cant Find Holster

I have a S+W Model 36 and need a good OWB hoster.... any good sites i can check out and any recommendations would be great. I would like to use this pistol to carry once and a while..

Thanks
Bubba

Last edited:
Don't forget a good belt. That is my issue currently. I thought it was the holster, but the degree of cant on my holster is the standard FBI and I don't think anyone makes a holster with more cant.
I have a dress belt that is not made for supporting the weight of a gun. It works for now until I can order a good gun belt online. Seeing how I won't have the money for one until mid January, I'll have to suffer with my current belt til then.

So moral of the story is:

Don't forget the belt!

Don't forget a good belt. That is my issue currently. I thought it was the holster, but the degree of cant on my holster is the standard FBI and I don't think anyone makes a holster with more cant.
I have a dress belt that is not made for supporting the weight of a gun. It works for now until I can order a good gun belt online. Seeing how I won't have the money for one until mid January, I'll have to suffer with my current belt til then.

So moral of the story is:

Don't forget the belt!

He is %100 right. Get a gun belt. Also if you are near Salem NH I know for a fact as of a few days ago there were like 3 of the same holster I use(just a belt slide OWB) in his used holster box and new ones on the wall. Also the Uncle Mike's gun belts he sells look just like a nice dress belt and hold a hell of alot of weight. They are open Thursdays till 8pm normally but you mikght want to call because of the holiday 603-952-4675.

Sorry Jose, new to this stuff, I did not even know about the J frame part of it.. I always just said snub nose.. sorry to bother you.

Sorry Jose, new to this stuff, I did not even know about the J frame part of it.. I always just said snub nose.. sorry to bother you.

Bubba, don't sweat it. Sometimes we forget that when you're new to the gun world you just don't know where to find stuff. I've been on NES for almost 5 years now, and the number of guns I've gotten, and the quality of my equipment has increased tremendously - because of NES. Now, I know where to find GOOD stuff. Before? Well... let's just say that I thought that Uncle Mike's holsters were the good stuff. I know better now. [laugh]

You'll learn.

I have MANY J frame holsters that I like. Funnily though, the one I like best is not the most tactical, high speed low drag model, it's an old and reliable Bianchi 5BH with a strap. It's great in the field and woods, or in a boat. Not the best concealed carry holster out there, but a classic and available from Safarriland (sp) for about $80.

Last edited:
Happy New Years guys/gals... Thanks again for the help and I saved all the sites to check out. I hope to learn lots from you guys/gals.

Back
Top Bottom