• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cant find Glock 21 preban mags in MA

jeffC

NES Member
i cant find glock 21 preban mags anywhere in MA. searched the net, nowhere i found will ship to MA, and the guy selling on GB wants $80 for his !!!!
anyone see these around in shops anywhere, preferrably worcester area ???? hopefully a place that also BUYS mags because im hoping to finance this purchase with a preban AK 30 rnd mag........ any help would be appreciated !!!!

Don't know but I'd suggest giving the following a call and asking:

First Defense Firearms - Uxbridge
Four Seasons - Woburn
Collector's - Stoneham

One of them might be able to help you, certainly with better than $80 pricing!

Register on AR15 forum and watch their equipment exchange. I bought several preban mags there at reasonable prices (comparable to the cost of brand new mags in free states).

These come in droves then dry up for long periods it seems. Just be patient and they'll show up for a reasonable price eventually. I was lucky enough to get some full metal lined pre-ban g21 mags from one of the dealers on this forum for 35$ each IIRC. I'd been looking for months then all of a sudden 3 people were selling them within a week.

Back
Top Bottom