• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can't Find FA-10 Forms

Anybody know where I can pick up a few FA-10 forms? No police stations seem to have any and GOAL HQ's is out too...

Call CHSB on Monday . . . or keep hitting up PDs, some of them are bound to have them

Tell them it is a firearms transfer form, they aren't likely to know the form number (FA-10).

I have a few extras you welcome to one if you want to come get one/two. I'm in Medford.

Otherwise, do as LenS said, hit up PDs, or CSHB will mail some to you in a Jiff if you call 'em.

I hit any pd I may pass, and yes ask for firearm registration forms. Some have only given me 4. I said yes but I maybe buying more than 4. This officer must know the laws better than most. "its up to the seller to submit the FA10". I said "what about 4 for me and 4 for the guy who is selling my the rilfes". He laughed, gave me 10 incase we mess a few up. Some are just lacking in ordering or not knowing where they are. They a free to PD and joe public.

Anybody know where I can pick up a few FA-10 forms? No police stations seem to have any and GOAL HQ's is out too...

Pittsfield in Western Ma is out and told me it would be a couple of months
before they got more---

i called my state rep and he got me (1) and said they were very scace
they are having a printing problem--read state has no money for them

I called last Wed, and they told me to call back this Thursday when they expected the next shipment in. Hah, makes you wonder if the left hand knows what the right hand is doing!

Well, call back Thursday or Friday and see what they say. I called the generic number (no name attached) and talked to some guy.

Chelmsford almost always has tons in stock, and they know what you're asking for when you request them. And the PD is RIGHT off rt 3 at rt 4/drum hill. Don't know if you're near there, but I've never had a problem getting them from chelmsford.

Chelmsford almost always has tons in stock, and they know what you're asking for when you request them. And the PD is RIGHT off rt 3 at rt 4/drum hill. Don't know if you're near there, but I've never had a problem getting them from chelmsford.

Unfortunately Chelmsford is almost two hours from where I live. Thanks anyways.

Say, would you be willing to pick some up and mail them to me?

Last edited:

Chelmsford is all out too. They said the supplier has em on back order so they don't know when they will get em. WTF!!

think the rise in licences has increased the demand of FA10s. Whats next CHSB going to tell us to go to FFL. I stop by many PDs and pick up a few here and there. Time to collect again. 2010 is almost here and I have 4 going on the selling block.

I stopped by the Medford PD last night to ask for a couple FA-10s (recent C&R purchase I need to register), and they said they didn't have any. It was unclear if that meant they ran out, or were no longer stocking them, but I had gotten my forms there in the past. When I called CHSB today (press 0 to be connected to a real person) they were very accommodating, although apparently they can only send out a maximum of 4 per request due to the shortage.

Westfield PD always seems to have them. You don't even need to ask for them...you just walk in and they're sitting there in this little black bin to your left on a table. You grab as many as you want and walk out :)

Back
Top Bottom