Can't choose help me pick

Ok so saving up some money and narrowed my next three buys down do a sig spartan, build my own ar or a mosin with a bunch of ammo I think I might be leaning towards the spartan what does everyone think.

A mosen? you should have one already, get going!! and while your at it pick up another 1911, i did so my other 1911 has a buddy to play with

Last edited:
Mosin is like, hmmm, a candy bar at the checkout counter, you just throw it in when the wife isn't looking.

Ok so saving up some money and narrowed my next three buys down do a sig spartan, build my own ar or a mosin with a bunch of ammo I think I might be leaning towards the spartan what does everyone think.

Kinda depends on what you have already? I've got 4 ARs and a serious lack of vintage rifles. Whatcha got?

when you cant choose dont.

Sent from my basement while cleaning my two new fraternal twins that the wife should not meet yet.
$260 out the door with the $15 coupon, CT cabelas. they are 129.99 now, about thirty on the rack as of 7pm
20131122_194804.jpg20131122_194850.jpg

It all depends on what you already have in your collection. If you already have a carry gun but no AR/AK I would recommend and AR.

They are accurate and effective as well as easy to use and high capacity

Back
Top Bottom