Cant buy used guns out of state at kittery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I gave it up. Too bad, I guess I'll just buy handguns instate for now on.

There are plenty of foreign FFLs that send guns into mass no problem, if you know what you're doing. It's just that box stores are going to armflap over it because "MA cooties" etc.

I would not put it past the MA AG's office to send a minion to Kittery to purchase a handgun, have a gun sent to a MA FFL, have the minion do the transfer, then have the gun inspected by a MSP Armorer looking for some perceived violation of a CMR, Law or made up rule not only to hang Kittery but the FFL in the process.

(deleted stuff about how the AG is a c***)

This problem has nothing to do with the AG and everything to do with a "legal tolerance stacking detection failure" problem with KTP and whoever they would use in MA to inbound
handguns. They likely gave it up because it was a net loss in revenue. Talking to a dude in maine about MA handgun compliance? You might as well be speaking mandarin chinese
to them.

You can't honestly think that I'm missing that.
Sure. You said "can't buy used guns out of state at ktp". When in fact you were trying to buy a handgun and are from mass. Lots of missing details between your grossly vague title and what you actually experienced.

As a fact ... long guns have always been no problem at ktp so long as they are awb complaint and I bet you could buy one right now and walk out the door with a ma FID it LTC. So I don't know what you do.....or don't know.... because your post title is a false statement right off the bat and still is.

Last edited:
Sure. You said used guns no longer available at ktp. When in fact you were trying to buy a handgun.....long guns have always been no problem at ktp. So I don't know what you do.....or don't know because your post title is a false statement right off the bat.
Oh, OK.

This has been a Known Thing about used handguns
at least since Cabela's openedin Berlin-Hudson in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom