canik tp9sfx

They are great guns for the money, I have 2, awhile back on this forum a lot of people were snubbing them as being cheap because they were made in Turkey and they couldn't be good because they weren't expensive. I love how people form there own opinions without any knowledge. BUT this is NES.

I read through this whole thread, and I has me interested. I’d really like to shoot a couple mags through one (especially one with an original trigger) to get a feel for it before I buy one. I contacted MFS and Granite State but neither has a TP9 for rent. I thought about trying Bob’s, but I can’t find my plate carrier. Anyone on here that owns one willing to let me take a test drive? I’m a member at Harvard Sportsman’s Club and MRA in Woburn, so could meet either place.

Thanks NES

I read through this whole thread, and I has me interested. I’d really like to shoot a couple mags through one (especially one with an original trigger) to get a feel for it before I buy one. I contacted MFS and Granite State but neither has a TP9 for rent. I thought about trying Bob’s, but I can’t find my plate carrier. Anyone on here that owns one willing to let me take a test drive? I’m a member at Harvard Sportsman’s Club and MRA in Woburn, so could meet either place.

Thanks NES
I can let you try both my TP9SF & Elite at Andover Sportsman’s Club

Thanks NES

If you want to make the trip to "Marsh-Vegas" you're welcome to try out my TP9SFX.

Thanks NES

Also welcome to try mine. I'm in Grafton. I don't shoot my other pistols anymore since buying this pistol. Bowling pins, steel challenge, IDPA...this gun puts bullets on target and chomps on the bit to be shot fast.

Just installed the Freedomsmith trigger on my NES controller (Fat Daddy). Didnt take out as much pre travel as I had hoped, but there is a difference, and I think it looks sharp! I think I may end up messing with the springs and hopefully reduce the weight.

View: https://imgur.com/EqqQuCf

Just installed the Freedomsmith trigger on my NES controller (Fat Daddy). Didnt take out as much pre travel as I had hoped, but there is a difference, and I think it looks sharp! I think I may end up messing with the springs and hopefully reduce the weight.

View: https://imgur.com/EqqQuCf

Not sure exactly what you're going for...but after the Freedomsmith install in my Canik, I"m convinced it's the best "non-1911" trigger I've ever felt. I think I ended up with the "Racer" model...not sure if that makes a difference. It eliminated most of the take up, trigger is crisp with an incredible reset.

Not sure exactly what you're going for...but after the Freedomsmith install in my Canik, I"m convinced it's the best "non-1911" trigger I've ever felt. I think I ended up with the "Racer" model...not sure if that makes a difference. It eliminated most of the take up, trigger is crisp with an incredible reset.
I was almost stunned when I tried the trigger on one. Could not believe the reset. Course I had to buy one and am pleased with it. But since my Dad always told me "You never can leave well enough alone can you?" I'm also looking at a Freedomsmith. I've gone to their website several times to order one but there are so many choices I give up.

I was almost stunned when I tried the trigger on one. Could not believe the reset. Course I had to buy one and am pleased with it. But since my Dad always told me "You never can leave well enough alone can you?" I'm also looking at a Freedomsmith. I've gone to their website several times to order one but there are so many choices I give up.

Im not 100% sure, but i think all thier options re the same in terms of basic geometry (how are sit in the frame, and how much they reduce takeup), and the major differences are with how it interacts with your finger. Again I could be wrong.

I ended up going for the Fat Daddy, simply because I thought it looked the best. I was between that one and Fat Daddy 2. The trigger does feel super wide, however since it sits a bit back from the factory trigger, it doesnt bother me. I have small hands and have no issue reaching the trigger. Im very happy with the purchase.

Two thumbs up for the Racer. Install was a PITA due to microscopic pin that needs to be removed on the Canik. Check out Canik Fanatik forum for tips on how to make the install less terrible. If you can tear down glocks, you can do this install....just needs a little more research before you pick up a tool to begin.

Pretty short money to make a good stock trigger (with incredibly short reset) a GREAT trigger (with incredibly short reset).

Back
Top Bottom