• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canadian School Shooting - 4 Dead

those lax Canadian gun laws must be at fault here [rolleyes]
hate to hear shit like this happen, , thoughts out to the families of the victims. :(

Those American gun laws! Again! Oh wait - what? Canada? They're lax... no...? Oh, um. Nevermind! Frankie - pull the headline!

the guns must've been smuggled into Canada from the US

Yup. In $hit-cago, its Indiana's fault. In Boston, its NH's fault. In NYC and NJ, its PA's fault, in DC it's VA's fault, etc, etc, etc.

It couldn't POSSIBLY be the fault of the policies of the $hit towns where all of this violence happens, COULD it? [thinking]

WE must be careful not to turn this into an aboriginal witch hunt. Next thing you know igloos will be vandalized.

Yup. In $hit-cago, its Indiana's fault. In Boston, its NH's fault. In NYC and NJ, its PA's fault, in DC it's VA's fault, etc, etc, etc.

It couldn't POSSIBLY be the fault of the policies of the $hit towns where all of this violence happens, COULD it? [thinking]
I'm sure it was the NRA's fault, as a 4x4 pickup with a Gadsden flag window sticker was seen fleeing the scene

But they have such strict gun control laws... how is this possible? I thought the only way to prevent these incidents is strict gun laws...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I've been to La Loche. When we rolled into town the white population quadrupled. It was the doctor at the clinic and us 3.
There's a lot wrong going on up there. Drugs and booze are the skim on top

Looks like he used a shotgun. Long rifles are more accepted up there than handguns.

Honestly, you would be amazed how many full auto gems are still around from WW II vets. The prairies definitely do have more guns than the seaway provinces.

Not much detail coming out about the shooter other than it's a he, and that he shot his brothers at home before going to the school.

A teen? Already disallowed from buying/possessing. Do they have "safe storage" laws in Canada?

“With respect to Planned Parenthood, obviously, my heart goes out to the families of those impacted,” Obama said in response to a reporter’s question. “I mean, I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings; this just doesn’t happen in other countries.”

Canada technically isn't a country I guess. Or France either for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom