Canada large collection found due to Wish buy

Sure hope those Canadian cops have cleared each firearm! Wouldn't want members of the esteemed press getting shot with all those evil guns "just going off"
1572531871964.png

I don't actually get the intense interest in silencers, though I've shot with a couple and it's fun as a novelty, it's no big deal and pretty useless as a practical matter.

But if you just GOTTA have one, why risk buying it on the internet? Just frigging duct tape a coke bottle or oil filter to the muzzle (as referenced above). It'll work well enough for that novelty effect.

I don't actually get the intense interest in silencers, though I've shot with a couple and it's fun as a novelty, it's no big deal and pretty useless as a practical matter.

But if you just GOTTA have one, why risk buying it on the internet? Just frigging duct tape a coke bottle or oil filter to the muzzle (as referenced above). It'll work well enough for that novelty effect.

Pipes is going to jail.

Anyway, this is why you will find no duct tape or oil filters anywhere in my house. Sure, the vehicles have them, but they won't work too well without them. I don't need to be accused of owning unlicensed (untaxed?) silencers. Which reminds me, I should probably remove all blankets and pillows from the house too...

Back
Top Bottom