Canada Just Banned What ????

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Imagine if all the pearls were connected by a long string...

And you were trying to start a chain saw.

Oh, and the Canadians aint got nothing on Africans.

I was reading some medical journals and if you read what I read, you would be repulsed, revolted, and demand prison sentences for what their men do to their women.

It may be hard to believe but is is even worse and more violent than Female Genital Mutilation.

It is beyond the most barbaric, uncivilized, rape rape.

I couldn't sleep the night I read about it - and this was from a peer reviewed world health Organization medical journal.

Last edited:

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Usually I make fun of Canada, but this time I see the point.

Actually, you should be smart enough to not jam teabags up your woohoo, and those that do should be sterilized. But that’s a different story.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This thread really delivers.

First, it is unreal that this is even a thing. I hate to think that women may have actually used or felt the need to use, something like this. Just crazy, and sad.
But if the health care system in Canada wasn't so f***ed up, maybe women could actually consult a doctor before they considered turning their vagina into a potpourri.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read the article. Funny how they pointed back to Lysol ads and "off label" uses of Coke but skipped every Summer's Eve ad ever.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was reading some medical journals and if you read what I read, you would be repulsed, revolted, and demand prison sentences for what their men do to their women.

It may be hard to believe but is is even worse and more violent than Female Genital Mutilation.

It is beyond the most barbaric, uncivilized, rape rape.

I couldn't sleep the night I read about it - and this was from a peer reviewed world health Organization medical journal.
Don't worry, all those Africans need is a little magic dirt and they will stop sexually mutilating women. Remember, they are Just Like Us.

Top Bottom