Canada Goes Full Castro - Bans All Handgun Transactions & Forces Surrender of Semi-Auto Rifles

For folks who didn’t click through, here’s the key chart

GovernmentDatesTargetsCivilians Killed “Gun Control” Laws Features of Over-all “Gun Control” scheme
Ottoman Turkey1915-1917Armenians
(mostly Christians)
1-1.5 millionArt. 166, Pen. Code, 1866
& 1911 Proclamation, 1915
• Permits required •Government list of owners
•Ban on possession
Soviet Union1929-1945Political opponents;
farming communities
20 millionResolutions, 1918
Decree, July 12, 1920
Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926
•Licensing of owners
•Ban on possession
•Severe penalties
Nazi Germany
& Occupied Europe
1933-1945Political opponents;
Jews; Gypsies;
critics; “examples”
20 millionLaw on Firearms & Ammun., 1928
Weapon Law, March 18, 1938
Regulations against Jews, 1938
•Registration & Licensing
•Stricter handgun laws
•Ban on possession
China, Nationalist1927-1949Political opponents;
army conscripts; others
10 millionArt. 205, Crim. Code, 1914
Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935
•Government permit system
•Ban on private ownership
China, Red1949-1952
1957-1960
1966-1976
Political opponents;
Rural populations
Enemies of the state
20-35 millionAct of Feb. 20, 1951
Act of Oct. 22, 1957
•Prison or death to “counter-revolutionary criminals” and anyone resisting any government program
•Death penalty for supply guns to such “criminals”
Guatemala1960-1981Mayans & other Indians;
political enemies
100,000-
Decree 36, Nov 25 •Act of 1932
Decree 386, 1947
Decree 283, 1964
•Register guns & owners •Licensing with high fees
•Prohibit carrying guns
•Bans on guns, sharp tools
•Confiscation powers
Uganda1971-1979Christians
Political enemies
300,000Firearms Ordinance, 1955
Firearms Act, 1970
•Register all guns & owners •Licenses for transactions
•Warrantless searches •Confiscation powers
Cambodia
(Khmer Rouge)
1975-1979Educated Persons;
Political enemies
2 millionArt. 322-328, Penal Code
Royal Ordinance 55, 1938
•Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions
•Photo ID with fingerprints
•License inspected quarterly
Rwanda1994Tutsi people800,000Decree-Law No. 12, 1979•Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

American Gun and ammunition manufacturers should ban the sale of their items to any and all entities in Canada. That would include their military and law enforcement. No sales and no shipping of any kind to anywhere north of our border.

Won't matter, EU will fill the gap anyway

buy, sell, transfer or import....Doesn't say you can manufacture your own.

Time for Canada to bone up on 3d printers before they get invaded and conquered by North Dakota. Hell I think a couple dozen Vermont armed hippies could take out Canada in minutes lol.

Nope, if you don't vote for us, we'll import millions of people who will!
True to a point. Biden would get 35% to 40% of the vote if the election were held today. He shouldn't get even 5% but the country has shifted Left and its white Liberals that have led the way.

True to a point. Biden would get 35% to 40% of the vote if the election were held today. He shouldn't get even 5% but the country has shifted Left and its white Liberals that have led the way.
I believe it was more anti trump than shift to left. I also 100% believe brandon got maybe 65m legitimate votes and even that's a stretch.

Isn't that how NYC works anyway? Handguns are de facto impossible to get, unless youre famous or rich and donate to the NYPD. Biden would love to put NYC gun policy as a shining example of what the whole country should be like.
The old (up to now, roughly) Canada rules aren't that far from NYC: as an unconnected person with a clean record you can probably eventually get a license for home/range use by jumping through a bunch of hoops, but it's an expensive pain in the butt.

I went to school in NYC for a bit and the school rifle team used to make good money by offering "how to get a gun license" classes, walking people through the process and all of the paperwork. Just the other day I was surprised to find out yet another person in NYC I've known for ages is a gun owner. Funny how perception changes when nobody talks about it.

Massive scandal in Canada…

Geezzz. Glad I logged in today, I never knew or heard this had happened!
I usually just browse here & there. That's the media for you.
I'd think many people never even heard about this outside enthusiast. :mad:wow.

Something previously unthought of is being planned / imo.

Attachments

• 929A762E-D5C5-4627-A43D-BE44FCCDEE58.jpeg
    929A762E-D5C5-4627-A43D-BE44FCCDEE58.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Massive scandal in Canada…
So the guns used in the April 2020 Canadian shooting, the supposed basis for the new Canadian gun laws were already illegally obtained. 2 handguns obtained illegally and a rifle smuggled across the border from Maine.

Which means they’re taking guns from law abiding citizens because of a crime committed with illegally obtained guns, which the new laws won’t stop.

And it also raises questions about whether the shooter was a fed operation.

For a guy that seemed to think had all the answers on covid....

Justin Trudeau tests positive for coronavirus for a second time this year​

By Stephanie Halasz, CNN

Updated 4:17 PM ET, Mon June 13, 2022

All the BS he caused up there not long ago and he quietly....

The government of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will suspend restrictions that banned unvaccinated Canadians from air travel and train travel within and outside of Canada after growing pressure on Monday.

The Trudeau government announced the restrictions, which banned unvaccinated people from boarding aeroplanes for travelling outside and inside of Canada as well as trains travelling to other provinces, on Tuesday, stating the restrictions would be lifted on June 20th, this coming Monday.

Not enough. They need to arrest any federal agent attempting to take any guns. Claiming neutrality is not a progun position
Well they got nothin in their constitution to back it up so it’s all just “who has more power” at this point.

Yet he’s their PM and another country’s queen (now king) is on their money and all of their official government stuff.

Back
Top Bottom