Can you say “Hunter Harrassment?”

I know. In this case I just didn't want to complicate my son's vacation. Also, the stand was not damaged. I just "said that". Jack.

Jack, Cops dont know shit about the game laws, they just want to settle the argument.

I would call an EPO and get the incident on paper. Tell him you gave the offender a pass this time. I cant stress enough to make sure the property owner knows whats going on.

Put the stand back up and a camera looking at it, and if it happens again, let the EPO come and deal with it.
At the very least they can and will charge the offender with trespassing, and a bevy of other charges.

Plan that your stand and camera may get destroyed as some of these idiots take it up a notch. So I usually put another cam in a tree up high where it will go unnoticed.

This is how ive dealt with things like this in urban CT and its worked for me. Believe me when the warden shows them the pics and tells them they have enough evidence for a trespassing charge and for a search warrant to go get your stand and camera, things get real quick.

Last edited:
That's why you sic the EPOs on them. The ones that I've met, were very serious about this stuff. In fact, they were very aggressive, and very p!ssed over the State Cop that shot the lady out dog-walking on the last day of hunting season, at the last minute (or after) of shooting time. Perhaps because they wear green, they're not so much a part of ___________________________

If you have the State going after them, then the harassers are on the disadvantaged end of the $ caculation

If I were ever to speak like that to an adult my dad would have pummeled me, then my mom would beat what was left of me.
I was gonna say the same. I don't care what they did. If my kid was talking to ANYONE that way, the S would HTF. Father of the year right there. Typical NY trash

I can't believe the father let his son talk to the guy like that. Forget the entire context for a second. If I were that father, even if I 100% agreed with my kid that the other guy was an a-hole, I wouldn't stand there and let him run his mouth provoking a grown man like that. The guy in the video was a dick about the hunting but he mostly kept it clean at least while his son was swearing like a sailor.

That kid has learned to run his mouth, threateningly some might say, while holding a weapon. He will be one of the poor unfortunate yoot that gets shot while ‘doing nothing’ by an elderly guy just on his way home.

How in the hell does that little twat already have a receding hairline.

Well, most people have a forehead......this kid got a bonus with a ninehead. He also got his father's bad dentition.:D

That's why you sic the EPOs on them. The ones that I've met, were very serious about this stuff. In fact, they were very aggressive, and very p!ssed over the State Cop that shot the lady out dog-walking on the last day of hunting season, at the last minute (or after) of shooting time. Perhaps because they wear green, they're not so much a part of ___________________________

If you have the State going after them, then the harassers are on the disadvantaged end of the $ caculation
I read this as "sic the ERPOs on them..."

I would call fish and game, don’t let that stand. Torcher the moonbat, hunter harassment is a crime.

In my area the last ones you would want to call would be the EPO's .
The only reason they would give the guy shit would be if they figured he was cutting in on their job.
Harassing hunters.

A problem with these sort of rants is that the ranter is under the mistaken impression that the rantee actually cares about their opinion.

I doubt hunter harassment laws would apply in this case. First of all, the victim was in a car, not actively hunting. Secondly, hunter harrassment generally means interfering with hunting - tree stand theft/sabotage; yelling to scare game away; etc. not expressing an opinion to someone who hunts while they are not in the actual act of hunting.

I agree that it's not "Hunter Harassment" at the point of the video - but, were the guy in the car to park in a lawful place, and go into the woods, what's the odds of not finding any damage to the car, when he returned?

Pre-crime is the new standard (such as ERPOs), so if we have to live with it, we should use it, too. [laugh]

Calling the EPOs in to "educate" the non-hunters as to the laws, before it becomes fugly makes sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom