• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can you say “Hunter Harrassment?”

So, son Mark comes down from Alaska to spend some time with me and his NH brothers. While he's with me had the non-res hunting license and archery stamp and zone 10 doe permit which I had gotten for him. He gets written permission from a neighbor to hunt a patch of woods behind her house near me and puts up a tree stand. One evening on the way out, another neighbor tells him not to hunt in a "residential" area. He tells the guy to screw off and to call F&G. Next day the guy pulls down his ladder and tree stand. Then Mark is off to the Maine deer camp with his brothers for some small game hunting. Tonite I had a visit from the Acton PD because the guy complained to them. The cop wanted to know what the story was. I told him that damaging some one's property was a criminal act and let's take the stand to the complainer's house and charge him. The cop asked if we could please call it a done deal. I told the cop that I'd give him a break this time but not the next time. He got into his cruiser and screwed. Jack.

So, son Mark comes down from Alaska to spend some time with me and his NH brothers. While he's with me had the non-res hunting license and archery stamp and zone 10 doe permit which I had gotten for him. He gets written permission from a neighbor to hunt a patch of woods behind her house near me and puts up a tree stand. One evening on the way out, another neighbor tells him not to hunt in a "residential" area. He tells the guy to screw off and to call F&G. Next day the guy pulls down his ladder and tree stand. Then Mark is off to the Maine deer camp with his brothers for some small game hunting. Tonite I had a visit from the Acton PD because the guy complained to them. The cop wanted to know what the story was. I told him that damaging some one's property was a criminal act and let's take the stand to the complainer's house and charge him. The cop asked if we could please call it a done deal. I told the cop that I'd give him a break this time but not the next time. He got into his cruiser and screwed. Jack.

Sorry to say Jack, but that was a mistake. All that did was further embolden the lawless neighbor.

I'd have forced a criminal complaint, even if I had to get the shift commander and chief involved in making it.

Sorry to say Jack, but that was a mistake. All that did was further embolden the lawless neighbor.

I'd have forced a criminal complaint, even if I had to get the shift commander and chief involved in making it.
I know. In this case I just didn't want to complicate my son's vacation. Also, the stand was not damaged. I just "said that". Jack.

I would have verbally destroyed pussy boy and his pig faced father.
I absolutely despise people that think meat comes from a supermarket. So the family Fukktard love deer more than the cows, pigs and chickens that they eat now? How about the fish? Can I pull those out of the ocean and eat them? Or do I have to wait for those to be processed by a commercial boat and frozen and boxed?
And yeah, dumshitt, If I was a deer, I would much rather become weak, and be ripped to pieces by coyote while still alive,or hit by your pigfaced mother's minivan, than cleanly shot through the heart.
And if you really want to see deer suffer, take a look at an oversized deer population in a suburban area. Like we saw not long ago around the Blue Hills. A lot those deer were sickly, starving and diseased.

But, I do take a little comfort knowing that if this crazy world of ours does go sideways, the Fukktard family will be among the first to go.

And if you really want to see deer suffer, take a look at an oversized deer population in a suburban area. Like we saw not long ago around the Blue Hills. A lot those deer were sickly, starving and diseased.

But, I do take a little comfort knowing that if this crazy world of ours does go sideways, the Fukktard family will be among the first to go.

1. There was an article in the Globe some time ago in which researchers were finding moose dying by virtue of having tens of thousands of ticks on them, slowly draining their blood. Little Mike Bossy in the video should probably be shown that article.

2. For your last sentence - amen.

Last edited:
I mean it's not hard to outsmart a child but the way the guy in the car does it makes me laugh.

I would call fish and game, don’t let that stand. Torcher the moonbat, hunter harassment is a crime.

So awesome when parents use their kids as pawns to advance their own politics. Nice going dad. And he calls the hunter the animal...

To be fair, we do it, too. My kid were Pro 2A from an early age.

And, the Antis don't see it as "Pawns", they're just teaching what they believe is Right to the kids.
We just don't agree on what is Right.

If you get Hunter Harassed, call the EOPs, it's their job to deal with it.

I'd personally not get into a go-round, especially with kids, because you'll always be wrong.

Eff that... I would be too tempted to egg them on.... Hey dad, does it make you feel like a man having your kid fight your battles for you?

I feel your pain, but the [edited] video that will be posted to Facepalm will make the hunter look like EJ Fudd at worst, and a flaming ahole at worst.

It's the old "Wrestling with pigs," thing.

A couple-ish years back, one of my kids friends was at their club, practicing Trap, while his dad was recording him on his phone. One of the Club's neighbors came over, and started b!tching at them, about the noise.

Dad said, "I'm recording you. This is private property. If you don't leave, I'm calling the cops." IMO this is the ONLY response that people from our side can take - first to call John Law, gaining the moral high ground.

Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom