• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can you order a new AR15 lower in MA without running afoul of Maura's 'executive order'?

The prepper in me thinks if anyone is on the fence about purchasing something try to do it now. No doubt Biden will come out at least with some Exec order banning dis, dat and dee other thing. It’s only going to get worse not better.

MA and other drone States will be more than anxious to comply and either dictate and possibly legislate further restrictions.

Whether they are Constitutional or not won’t matter , at least for years , until it can be challenged in the SC.

I can easily see them banning AR sales at Fed level, across State lines, banning private transfers at least in MA, making it illegal or more shops refusing to sell parts across State lines - killing interweb purchases of key parts.

Am I paranoid? Without a doubt. My senses tell me they will try to do as much harm as possible at the Fed and State levels while they have the power.

Back
Top Bottom