• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can you legally buy/transfer arsenal rifles in Ma?

I'm wanting to purchase one of these and I've seen many people post about owning them here. I've called a few FFL shops and I've been told these are not Ma compliant. Can someone please clarify this for me? I'm specifically looking at the SLR-107's but also the SAM7's.

Pullman Arms has a SAM7R listed on their site. They have to be Ma. compliant either from the manufacturer or where ever (gun smith/shop) before the FFL can transfer it to you.

Folding stocks are a total no go. Fixed stock, ground off bayonett lug and either no muzzle device or a brake that is pinned/welded.

Saw this this and I believe I know why as that model looks to have a fixed stock and no mention of the bayonet lug and a removable muzzle brake.

Pullman Arms has a SAM7R listed on their site. They have to be Ma. compliant either from the manufacturer or where ever (gun smith/shop) before the FFL can transfer it to you.

I bought my sam7r @ Pullman. Pinned/welded brake, fixed stock, 10rd mag. Fully MA compliant. Love the gun.

When i bought my SGL21, State Line filed down the bayo lug for a MA compliant fee of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom