Can you ID these guns?

LLF

NES Member
I was looking at bpdnews and saw a picture of these guns which were confiscated in an arrest.
I was wondering if anyone could ID them, especially the gun on the left, as the blurb did not do so.
Thank you.
BPD NEWS 10032018.jpg

I was looking at bpdnews and saw a picture of these guns which were confiscated in an arrest.
I was wondering if anyone could ID them, especially the gun on the left, as the blurb did not do so.
Thank you.
View attachment 249007
Gun on the right looks like a Ruger SR9c. The one on the left looks like some sort of Beretta?? Not sure.

What's up with the ammo on the left? Is that a .380 on the left? Did they add 12 of their own cartridges to show how much ammo the magazine "could" hold?

Look close at all the rounds the rounds under that Bersa first one looks much shorter than the others. Also the last three under the tiger look to be a different caliber. So perhaps these are the kinds of guns most damaging, that fire all rounds with one trigger pull.

The Bersa looks like a nice little gun. Does anyone have any experience with Bersas & this model in particular? I know you can't get them in Mass. but I'm curious anyway.

The Bersa looks like a nice little gun. Does anyone have any experience with Bersas & this model in particular? I know you can't get them in Mass. but I'm curious anyway.
I handled one a long time ago. All steel, which to me feels good. The place was a little hick one in northern Vermont, and the guy was just asking waaaaay too much for it. Felt good, handled well, decent trigger.

Both were 3D printed without a 3D printing machine and by a kid with no fabrication skills. I bet he did it in the library too with that Library card he got easier than a gun license!!

Back
Top Bottom