Can you bring your gun to vote?

School def no, a Church...never heard any laws against carrying in a Church I always carried to Church.

I could not because my voting location is a grade school. But all was calm and I breezed in and out with my middle schooler and high schooler in tow. They wanted to come with me. We stopped outside and bought some baked goods and raffles to support the PTO. Everyone was very nice. Even the detail cop smiled, said hello and thanked us for coming out...lol

I thought churches are prohibited places along with schools here in the People's Republik... not so?

T

I thought churches are prohibited places along with schools here in the People's Republik... not so?

T
As I understand it there's an old law still on the books that all men HAVE to bring a rifle to church, wish they would start enforcing that one.

Hey, I live in Loudoun County, Virginia! [shocked] My polling location is not a school so yes, you can bet your ass I did...

Vq13X6ql.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, nothing prohibiting you from carrying in church. School buildings/grounds, Logan airport, and federal buildings are all prohibited.

Definitely NOT a post office, wouldn't want to be able to defend yourselves if anyone goes.....you know....POSTAL.

Its allowed only if your gun is going to vote democrat. And you have to find it a ride home after.

At our town's selectmen meeting chairman told the group that some folks may be carrying at voting and it was legal so do not be alarmed. My mom (and boy to I love her) is a selectman and said at the meeting "MY son will be one of those folks", I said it is called conceal carry for a reason and next time could she keep that info to herself. We are a liberal bastion and last thing I need is some whiny lib getting their panties in a knot because they heard I carry, truth be told I could care less but that is how some mommy sees a gun and wants Bloomberg to rescue her. I grew up here and the town has changed alot in 58 years, something no one would give a damn about now is a monumental crisis

Last edited:
Voted at school, went out today dressed as I do every day. I'm reporting no one was injured! I did want to run the D bag over with the monster Hillary sign but I did refrain.[hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom