• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can we use all of this defund the police BS to our advantage?

I think we should all request Maura step down. We could tell her something like this:

As the chief law enforcement officer in Massachusetts and an ally to the plight of people of color we request you resign your position immediately. This will set a precedent to other law enforcement officers in the state and across the country. The death of Saint Floyd was tragic and its up to you Maura, do the right thing and resign.

I'm not a great writer but we need to make it seem like its coming from Black Lives Matter

We'd have to get them to believe shes somwhow not doing enough for them. Her replacement would therefore have to do even more to be accepted by the mob. We'd be replacing Maura with Super Maura.

Orrr...we could point out how restrictive gun laws are keeping blm types from arming themselves. Maura either caves, shamelessly eases restrictions for minorities only, or is replaced by someone who will ease restrictions (for all) and we ride on those coattails, but then have to eventually deal with a newly armed left who have repeatedly stated they want us dead.

she should have been fired after that state police fiasco when they defrauded the federal government and state governments,ent by not working hours they claimed and were paid for...she opted to do nothing. Totally part of the systemic problem as all the troopers involved were white.

fraud requires element of personal or financial gain, I'm sure that Antifa has that codified somewhere in their book on revolutioning.

"Fraud" has a bunch of definitions that apply in different circumstances. The basic definition of fraud is that someone deceives another person for personal gain. OP is suggesting writing a letter or a demand or a petition from a pro-2A group to get the Mass AG "fired" that sounds like the petition, etc. is coming from the Bureau of Land Management (joke).

The pro-2A group would receive the presumed benefit of a new AG and used deception by mimicking another group. Fraud.

1591820858645.png

Good luck with that.

That's called fraud.
"Fraud" has a bunch of definitions that apply in different circumstances. The basic definition of fraud is that someone deceives another person for personal gain. OP is suggesting writing a letter or a demand or a petition from a pro-2A group to get the Mass AG "fired" that sounds like the petition, etc. is coming from the Bureau of Land Management (joke).

The pro-2A group would receive the presumed benefit of a new AG and used deception by mimicking another group. Fraud.

If I write something in the style of BLM but never claim it actually came from BLM that is most definitely not fraud.

We'd have to get them to believe shes somwhow not doing enough for them. Her replacement would therefore have to do even more to be accepted by the mob. We'd be replacing Maura with Super Maura.

Orrr...we could point out how restrictive gun laws are keeping blm types from arming themselves. Maura either caves, shamelessly eases restrictions for minorities only, or is replaced by someone who will ease restrictions (for all) and we ride on those coattails, but then have to eventually deal with a newly armed left who have repeatedly stated they want us dead.

I think we can handle a bunch of joggers shooting their highpoints sideways.

You will have better luck writing to Trump and ask him to tweet that he loves Maura, that would guarantee she gets removed from her position.

Framing a case or an argument like this would likely be more well-received by a liberal audience, such as a court or legislature, but not everyone on our side would want a pro-2A group making the argument:

The Mass LTC System is Inherently Racist

That’s all well and good, but there’s a rampaging mob out there. All you have to do is draw its attention to a properly framed outrage and watch the fireworks.

I think we should all request Maura step down. We could tell her something like this:

As the chief law enforcement officer in Massachusetts and an ally to the plight of people of color we request you resign your position immediately. This will set a precedent to other law enforcement officers in the state and across the country. The death of Saint Floyd was tragic and its up to you Maura, do the right thing and resign.

I'm not a great writer but we need to make it seem like its coming from Black Lives Matter

That's called fraud.

It wouldn't be fraud if the writer(s) were truly intending to help the "plight of people of color."

Exactly! It’s what we did with Marsha Coakley...I mean they not we,lol!

There’s actually some documentary on Netflix right now called “Innocence Project” I believe with her and her office in one or two of the episodes essentially stonewalling new evidence release inquiries and investigations for someone likely wrongly convicted until called out in the interviews for the series. Highlights how the AG and stare prosecutors essentially are only interested in closing a case, but not necessarily solving it and bringing real justice. Pretty upsetting stuff
But focusing on that shit rather than anything gun related in a state you’ll never get majority on would probably be your best bet

The issue is never the issue. The issue is only a means to further the revolution. We are enemies of their revolution. No issue will be allowed to be used to help us and not their revolution.

Back
Top Bottom