Can we get this guy to leave Canada and come here?

So why did he leave poland to go to Canada? Heck Canada only passed some “religious freedom” laws back in the 80s

why would he not come to the great USA.

So why did he leave poland to go to Canada? Heck Canada only passed some “religious freedom” laws back in the 80s

why would he not come to the great USA.
The USA that allowed strip clubs to open before churches? The attack on Christianity is alive and well here. Our national day of prayer omitted the word God. God fearing people need to be taken out or silenced. They are at the top of the list of who will refuse to give up their guns, freedom and fight indoctrination to the NWO.

The USA that allowed strip clubs to open before churches? The attack on Christianity is alive and well here. Our national day of prayer omitted the word God. God fearing people need to be taken out or silenced. They are at the top of the list of who will refuse to give up their guns, freedom and fight indoctrination to the NWO.
And Canada is better for Christianity?
Strip clubs employ more people?
Its a shit show for sure,
I knew they would eventually get this guy.

because you will comply. Theres is no shortage of those who will follow orders , this proves itself over and over every where.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djhqtCUSfqM

From the accent, I would guess that this guy has lived under totalitarians sometime in the past. The calf high black leather boots on the health inspector are a nice touch as well.

I think I figured it out. Saying OUT 44 times enables a mechanism in Canadian Law enforcement personnel that requires them to comply.

Back
Top Bottom