• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can this rifle be bought in Mass?

You can't leave the threads on the barrel -- they would have to either be ground off, or have a thread cover or muzzle brake permanently installed.

I would send them a proper muzzle brake for the barrel and have it pinned and welded... aside from that, would this firearm be legal to purchase?

Asides from the two things you already found, it *appears* to be OK but don't take my word on it. You should just say that they need to send you a configuration that is AWB compliant. I assume they were in business prior to 2004 and will know how to do that. It is similar to the FN f2000 bull pup and that is OK for MA.

Asides from the two things you already found, it *appears* to be OK but don't take my word on it. You should just say that they need to send you a configuration that is AWB compliant. I assume they were in business prior to 2004 and will know how to do that. It is similar to the FN f2000 bull pup and that is OK for MA.

That's what I figured, but some shops wont touch the FN FS2000... I know, I went through some issues when I bought my FS2000.

Guess I'll just call up some shops and see what they say.

That's what I figured, but some shops wont touch the FN FS2000... I know, I went through some issues when I bought my FS2000.

Guess I'll just call up some shops and see what they say.

Either try carl @ 4 seasons or Mike @ Northshore Firearms. They would both get the f2000 so you should be all set there.

The FS2000 is MA legal with a flashider because it does not have a protruding pistol grip. Completely different animal. Same with the PS90.

I fyou like the AUG clone, why not just buy an MSAR STG 556? Zero Hour Had a couple, and I believe still has one in stock.

I want to be able to use AR15 magazines, and heard by more than a few, that the AXR is slightly better (fit & finish) over the MSAR.

I spoke with the folks who make the AXR, they are more than willing to make the proper mods to sell in Massachusetts.

I'll keep this thread updated with information as I try to get on of these rifles.

Thanks to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom